Associate Product Marketer
In your role as Associate Product Marketer you will be part of an innovation team, you are responsible for supporting the delivery of products and/or projects ultimately leading to an increase in efficiency, performance and satisfaction of our Partners and local teams. The Associate Product Marketer works closely with Product Marketers and Product Owners who are constantly finding and testing improvements that deliver a high commercial impact. You will contribute to the value proposition development for specific partner segments, you will also support the evolution of tools/processes driven by data analysis and qualitative research, furthermore you will develop the go to market strategy using different available channels.
To be successful in this role, you will have a natural ability to drive innovation forward at a fast pace, you will naturally be able to quickly and confidently react to changes, being curious, open to learn and aim for maximizing business impact.
Drive or support;
- Projects & product development that varies in complexity, scope and length
- Commercialization and definition of go to market strategy of products/services
- Market research in order to allow for the right commercial decisions
- Monitor and conduct analysis on the impact of internal tests – using a combination of web analytics, user surveys and internal tools
- Liaise with product and commercial owners as well as wider key stakeholders
- Formulation of value propositions for partners, while not losing the eye for customers and Booking.com
- Understand how changes will impact other experiments and initiatives in other areas of the business
- Collect and prioritize feedback for proposed innovations, new products and features
- Optimal implementation of changes for products & tooling
- Investigation of bugs or issues that are reported for products, processes & tooling
Skills and Experience
- Ability to prioritize business needs according to business value;
- Data driven, customer focused, proactive, creative and innovative;
- Pragmatic and results-focused; driven to support projects full cycle;
- Able to work well independently and within a team; good communication skills with a "can do" attitude toward problem solving;
- Experience with Web Analytics software such as Google Analytics is a plus;
- Experience in working with database programs is a plus (e.g. MySQL);
- 2+ years of relevant working experience
- Experience in the travel industry is a plus
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Commercial Owner in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Associate Product Marketer in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top