Area Manager – Yunying
We are seeking an Area Manager – YUNYING to help increasing customer engagement and time spending throughout the customer life journey. This position will be based in our Shanghai office.
The Area Manager – YUNYING is responsible for planning and executing Booking.com's YunYing strategies from channel, content and user perspectives.
To ensure success, this role requires an individual with a strong background in ecommerce, travel industry knowledge is an advantage, and successful senior level business skills and demonstrated success with large scale distribution partnerships are essential. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and engaged team builder with the ability to influence teams and functions at the highest levels.
- By working with other teams, design and execute YunYing activities to support Booking.com's Chinese Booker business growth
- Closely monitor the successful delivery of the YunYing activities and continually help optimizing results.
- Oversee and track all spend generating by YunYing activities, and deliver efficiencies for optimizing that spend
- Continually help identifying and overseeing new, untapped business opportunities
- Continually, keep all stakeholders across the business up to date
- Engage as an influencer with stakeholders outside China BU whenever necessary
- Proactively support the business and all internal priorities for the region, reporting to the Senior Manager of YunYing.
- 5 years relevant work experience within ecommerce YunYing or travel industry
- Ability to envision, articulate, and execute a compelling future for the business
- Ability to manage across teams, geographies, cultures, functions, external organizations and partners
- Knowledge of relevant industry trends shaping the online travel market
- Ability to garner support from Booking.com's HQ in Amsterdam on local feedback
- Well-honed presentation skills, you will present with comfort and ease
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
Our reward philosophy is designed to give you the best 'deal' possible:
- Opportunity to grow professionally and to be part of the future of the global travel industry
- Work with Booking.com'shigh-scale, complex, world-renowned product
- See the real time impact of your work
- Smart, driven colleagues and a fast-paced, performance driven culture
- Great headquarters in Amsterdam, one of the Europe's most cosmopolitan cities
- Scope for rapid career development, continuous training and active community participation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package and great added perks
The hiring company Booking.com (Shanghai) Ltd is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in China. Booking.com (Shanghai) Ltd is looking for a Area Manager - Yunying. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Back to top