Area Manager Strategic Partnerships – APAC
Booking.com BV is the world's #1 accommodation site and part of the Priceline Group (Nasdaq: PCLN). Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd, one of its support companies, is seeking a Area Manager, Strategic Partnerships to support the strategic direction and growth efforts for Strategic Partnerships in important markets across the Asia Pacific region.
The Area Manager, Strategic Partnerships will be responsible for managing and executing strategies related to Booking.com's third-party affiliate distribution, business development and partnership goals across diverse industry sectors and geographies within the Asia Pacific region, including South Korea, Australia / New Zealand and India. This role will report to the Director, Strategic Partnerships, APAC.
To ensure success, this role requires an individual with a strong background in ecommerce, online and offline travel, successful senior level business development skills and demonstrated success with large scale distribution partnerships. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and engaged team builder with the ability to influence teams from all functions at the highest levels.
This role is based in our Singapore office.
- Manage all aspects of the partnership growth strategy for your nominated markets, including segmentation, prospecting, account management, and support the contracting process
- Proactively support the business and all internal priorities for the region, reporting to the Director Strategic Partnerships, APAC
- Manage a distributed team of account managers and assist in partner management and new business development
- Maintain successful business practices with Booking.com's strategic partners and the teams that manage them
- Monitor, research and report findings on market developments in the travel industry
- 8+ years' relevant work experience within ecommerce or travel, the loyalty or affiliate marketing industries, including at least 5 years' experience in the Asia Pacific region
- Business development and partnerships experience in markets including South Korea, Australia / New Zealand and India
- Ability to envision, articulate, and execute a compelling future for the business
- A proven track record of effective management of people and leader of successful teams
- Ability to manage across teams, geographies, cultures, functions, external organizations and partners
- Knowledge of relevant industry trends shaping the online travel market
- Well-honed presentation skills, you will present with comfort and ease
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Availability to travel up to 50% both within the Asia Pacific region, and to the company HQ in Amsterdam
Our reward philosophy is designed to give you the best 'deal' possible:
- Opportunity to grow professionally and to shape the future of the global travel industry
- A high-scale, complex, world-renowned product
- See the real time impact of your work
- Smart, driven colleagues and a fast-paced, performance driven culture
- Great headquarters in Amsterdam, one of the Europe's most cosmopolitan cities
- Scope for rapid career development, continuous training and active community participation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package and great added perks
The hiring company Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Singapore. Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is looking for a Area Manager Strategic Partnerships - APAC. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top