Accounts Receivable Accountant (Temporary)
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com International BV, one of the support companies in the Netherlands, is looking for an Accounts Receivable Accountant.
Be part of a young, dynamic and internationally focused team. The team consists of various nationalities from around the world with daily interactions with our offices in the US and Singapore. You will be working on a wide portfolio of accounts to ensure that all daily receipts are input and allocated accurately on daily basis.
Ensuring that Booking.com is a great place to work is a key part of our high performance culture, and we view the capability of our people as a key source of competitive advantage. As part of this role you will receive trainings with an emphasis and will be allocated a mentor to ensure that your transition into your new role will be a smooth one.
- Post of all incoming cash payments from customers (direct debit & bank transfer payments);
- Ensure accurate allocation and minimal unallocated cash entries on a daily basis;
- Initiate appropriate and timely action to resolve any unapplied cash received or cash posting discrepancies;
- Regular contact with banks and correspondence with internal stakeholders at all levels;
- Respond to queries (from both internal and external stakeholders) relating to cash received and allocation details;
- Set up and maintain appropriate records and files concerning customer remittance and accounts receivable posting transactions;
- Be proactive in suggesting and implementing improvements to system, procedures and scalability, including assisting in documenting all existing processes and procedures as required;
- Accounting education and/or background preferred
- 0-1 years of experience
- SAP, MS office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in English;
- Bachelor degree;
- Team and service oriented approach;
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills;
- Ability to work independently, self-motivation and discipline;
- Should be persistent and have sense of urgency;
- Internationally focused and an awareness of different cultures
Only candidate with a valid work permit/ search year permit for the Netherlands will be considered
This is a temporary position (6 months contract)
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Accounts Receivable Accountant (Temporary). Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top