Accounts Payable Accountant- APAC
- Full spectrum of AP Function including control of vendor creations, processing of vendor invoices in accordance with approval matrix and ensure timely payment to vendors
- Ensure all transactions are recorded and controlled accordingly including proper maintenance of accounting records and documents.
- Develop or assist in streamlining work process within the department
- Manage AP common mailbox
- Ensure timely and smooth month end AP closing
- Prepare monthly reconciliation and aging schedules
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of internal control procedures. Monitor and control operation's compliance to company's operating procedure and proper.
- Continually look for areas of improvement in the AP Department
- Support in adhoc projects and testing relating to AP functions
- Have a strong understanding of our financial IT platforms along with the local and global processes and policies
- Coordinate with external auditors to ensure audit, statutory and tax compliance
- A degree/diploma in Accounting or Finance or a recognized professional qualification
- A minimum of 3 years' relevant working experience
- Competency or experience in ERP system will have distinct advantage.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Able to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines
- Possess an analytical mind and good in problem solving
- Team player, with strong interpersonal skills; good communication skills and contributes to a good work environment.
The hiring company Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Singapore. Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is looking for a Accounts Payable Accountant- APAC. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top