Accounting Clerk (Temporary)
We are looking for an accounting clerk to support Booking.com BV.
The role supports our accounting operations by filing documents, reviewing original receipt and claims, administrate invoices and cheques and interact with various parties including local business team, internal stakeholders (office, IT, legal, etc.), vendors and tax agents. Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organisation, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time.
Therefore it is essential that you have basic finance and admin understanding and also proficient communication skills in English.
This position will be based in our Manila office and will be on a contract of 6 months. You will be on a 20-hour work week (9am to 1pm). You will report to the accountant based in Singapore, APAC Regional office.
- Administrate invoices received and scan it into the system timely
- Communication/Follow up with vendor on invoicing, payment, bank detail, supporting document, etc.
- Invoice translation and GL coding (if required) and sanity checking against local regulatory requirement
- Review on submitted T&E report/receipts and take follow-up actions
- Support in payment preparation (manual payment, cheque delivery)
- Attend to vendors/office team on payment related matters
- Maintain/archive physical document as per local requirement (invoice, concur, receipt)
- Document submission to local authority
- Communicate and provide guidance to our local team on company's T&E policy and process
- Other ad-hoc tasks
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar position;
- Education in finance/accounting preferable;
- Proficient English and excellent communication skills;
- Able to organize, prioritize even with multiple tasks at same time
- Attention to detail
- Strong sense of responsibility and self-motivated
- MS Office skills
- We will not be able to sponsor a work permit, you should be a Citizen of the Philippines or with an eligible work permit to work in the Philippines
The hiring company Booking.com Philippines Inc is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Philippines. Booking.com Philippines Inc is looking for a Accounting Clerk (Temporary). Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top