The Accountant will be under the Payments Accountant team. The Accountant effectively completes all payment processes, including payments to vendors, affiliates, properties, payment service providers or customers with accuracy and within a timely manner.
Tasks & Responsibilities
The Accountant is responsible for the following tasks:
- Prepare all reconciliations in accordance with US GAAP and covering the Sox framework
- Process pay-outs to vendors, affiliates, outsource service providers, properties and customer (related to disputes)
- Ensure payments are processed in a timely manner
- Reconcile transactions with accuracy and in a timely manner, assist with the month end closing processes
- Proactively work with key stakeholders to ensure alignment on processes and share knowledge and best practice
- Identify and follow-up on process opportunities directly impacting daily activities within the team
- Support with team projects for process innovation and improvement, actively test and implement new tools and software
- Support the Payment Finance teams to live its vision and take steps in accordance with the roadmap and OKRs (objectives & key results)
- Build effective connections with key stakeholders within the GFO and IT teams
- Proactively maintain and develop technical knowledge in order to execute tasks effectivelyPlease note that this list of duties is not exhaustive and you may be required to complete ad-hoc tasks as requested by your manager.
Required Education, Qualifications & Experience
Education & Qualification
- MSc., or Bachelor degree in Finance
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Strong computer skills
- 2-3 years of relevant job experience (in AP, AR or Credit Control)
- Experience working with SAP
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Accountant. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top