Account Manager Strategic Partnerships – Nordics
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com BV is looking for an Account Manager Strategic Partnerships focusing on the Nordics market. Strategic partners are an essential part of Booking.com BV’s business – and help the company to reach new customers across multiple markets.
As an Account Manager Strategic Partnerships you are responsible for the business development of the online travel markets, find new valuable partners to strengthen Booking.com’s presence and brand as well as maintain and optimize the existing relationships with partners. This position will report to the Area Manager Strategic Partnerships.
The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently, whilst taking direction and guidance from management. This role requires a highly motivated individual with excellent travel industry knowledge and online marketing background.
This fulltime position will be based in Amsterdam.
- Support Booking.com BV in the research, identification and prioritization of partnership opportunities with websites/mobile platforms based primarily in the Nordics;
- Establish an understanding of the business objectives of these partners and match these with the range of services of Booking.com BV to create and maximize new business opportunities;
- Manage all processes leading up to provide support to Booking.com BV in finalizing its distribution deals (i.e. lead generation, prospecting, establishing first contact, meetings, contract, integration and follow up);
- Build and maintain a professional network throughout the region;
- Ensure that Booking.com BV participates in all relevant tender processes (RFPs etc) and either to manage or participate in the response process as required;
- Monitor, research and report findings on market developments in the regional market; and
- You will also need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV.
- Provide support in maintaining and developing successful business partnerships with Booking.com BV’s regional partners and manage all aspects of partner interactions;
- Monitor the success of each partner and manage relationships by advising on Booking.com BV’s products and services; and
- Attend industry conferences and events to increase your network and partnership opportunities.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in business development / strategic partnership within the e-commerce space, with a strong track record of establishing and implementing such partnerships
- Excellent track-record from affiliate sales in an international environment;
- Knowledge of travel and e-commerce industry;
- Good business network in the Nordics with a strong ambition to keep expanding this network;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken;
- Results oriented and relationship builder;
- Experience working cross functionally;
- Creative, persistent and outgoing personality, eager to learn;
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated;
- Quick and resourceful, team-player, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and reporting skills;
- Business, marketing or other relevant (academic) degree;
- Available to travel up to 50% of the time.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits.
Booking.com BV, part of the Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN), is the global market leader in online hotel reservations. Established in 1996,
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top