Account Manager Strategic Partnerships
Strategic partners are an important part of Booking.com BV's business - and help Booking.com BV to reach new customers across multiple markets.
We're seeking an experienced an accomplished Account Manager Strategic Partnerships to provide support to Booking.com BV in building impactful partnerships throughout the region.
You'll have extensive market knowledge, and experience building impactful, long-term strategic relationships in the market, primarily with new partners.
The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor - comfortable working independently, whilst taking direction from overseas management.
This role can be based in either our Shanghai or our Beijing office.
- Potential partnerships: Support Booking.com BV in the research, identification and prioritization of partnership opportunities with major national and regional companies including e-commerce businesses, financial services institutions, telecom operators and more;
- Establish an understanding of the business objectives of these potential partners and match these with the range of services of Booking.com BV to maximize business opportunities;
- Manage all processes leading up to provide support to Booking.com BV in finalizing such partnerships (i.e. lead generation, prospecting, establishing first contact, meetings, contract, integration and follow up);
- Have an established and proven professional network throughout the region and sustain this network over time;
- Ensure that Booking.com BV participates in all relevant tender processes (RFPs etc);
- Monitor, research and report findings on relevant market; and
- Be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV.
- Provide support in maintaining and building successful business partnerships with Booking.com BV's regional partners and manage all aspects of partner interactions;
- Monitor the success of each partner and manage relationships by advising on Booking.com BV's products and services; and
- Engage in the market to increase your network and to build partnership opportunities.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in strategic partnership within the affiliate marketing / e-commerce industry, with a proven track record of building and implementing such partnerships;
- Fluent in written and spoken English; other regional language skills are required;
- Excellent knowledge of the travel and / or e-commerce industry;
- An outstanding relationship builder with an established professional network in the market with a strong ambition to keep expanding this network;
- Business, marketing or other relevant (academic) degree;
- Commercial focus, results oriented and excellent communication & reporting skills;
- Creative, persistent and outgoing personality, eager to learn;
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated with ability to work without close supervision; and
- Available to travel up to 50% of the time.
The hiring company Booking.com (Shanghai) Ltd is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in China. Booking.com (Shanghai) Ltd is looking for a Account Manager Strategic Partnerships. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Back to top