Account Manager – Sochi
As an Account Manager you are responsible for hotel account management initially. You support Booking.com BV's acquisition of new hotels in a specific area in Russia. You create quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support to Booking.com. You inform hotels about Booking.com. You provide hotels the (initial) training on how to use Booking.com's system. You will assist the Supply Manager Russia on the improvement of hotel availability and supply in order to support Booking.com in meeting the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website.
This full-time position will be based at our Sochi office.
- Visit the important hotels in Russia;
- Support Booking.com BV's-strategy for hotel availability and supply within the country;
- Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online reservation services to hotels;
- Responsible for area coverage;
- Inform hotels and advise on allotment, availability and supply;
- Rate checks and competitor checks;
- Liaison person for hotels to contact when they have questions;
- Providing hotels with information and advice by mail and email, including follow-ups;
- Follow up on cancellations and evaluations;
- Accompany and train hotels on how to use Booking.com's extranet and rates & availability system;
- Support hotels with regards to Booking.com's system;
- Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits to liaise with hotels;
- Check statistics in the control room and follow up.
- You will also need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV.
- 2 years of experience in a relevant account management function;
- Fluent in English and Russian, both written and spoken;
- Any other language knowledge will be considered as preferential;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Business focused;
- Positive attitude;
- Hotel School or University background preferred;
- Driver's license;
- Availability to travel 50% of the time;
- You already have a work permit to work in Russia.
We offer you excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our fast growing company. Our compensation package in Russia consists of fixed salary, quarterly bonus and social benefits.
Please be so kind as to submit your application (resume and cover letter) in English.
The hiring company Booking.com Russia LLC is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Russia. Booking.com Russia LLC is looking for a Account Manager - Sochi. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top