Account Manager – Shanghai
Do you enjoy taking ownership and being responsible for your own internal business portfolio? Do you thrive in building strong relationships and inspiring partners about new products and services? If your answer is "yes", you might have what it takes to be the next Account Manager at our amazing Shanghai office!
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the world's leading online hotel reservation service) is looking for people to support our business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com (Shanghai) Ltd, one of the support companies in China, is seeking a full time Account Manager in our lovely Shanghai office.
You support Booking.com BV; you are responsible for informing and consulting its accommodation partners in regards to their business performance, market opportunities and industry trends. You will empower partners on how to use the system, tools and available products of Booking.com BV with the goal of optimizing their performance on the platform and creating an amazing experience for Booking.com's customers.
- Communicating effectively: you can clearly express ideas and information to others and flex your style according to the specific situation and audience
- Managing your market: you excel at evaluating local market characteristics, trends and drivers, and you effectively prioritize and manage the performance of a portfolio of accounts to business value
- Identifying and articulating Partner needs: you are capable to create value for Partners by identifying, clarifying and prioritizing partner needs
- Formulating and positioning solutions: you enjoy creating "win-win" value for partners by matching needs to relevant offerings and presenting these in compelling ways
- Gaining commitment: you have the capability to move partner conversations forward and lead conversations to a successful outcome
- Representing Booking.com: you can exhibit professional behavior and act as a role model of the Booking.com values before, during and after interactions with partners
- Self-awareness, managing and developing yourself: you have the capability to achieve business goals and make the difference in interacting with partners by recognizing the emotions of oneself and of others and to use this information to guide thinking and behavior
- 2 years of experience in a relevant account management function
- Fluent English and Mandarin speaker and writer
- Affinity or experience within e-commerce and/or travel industry
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently
- Accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Team player, self-motivated, flexible and open to change
- Positive attitude
- Hotel School, or University background preferred
- Driver's license
- Availability to travel up to 50%
- You already have a work permit to work in Shanghai and do not require work pass sponsorship
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and competitive compensation, including bonus. We also offer what is called the "Booking Deal" with competitive benefits.
Booking.com BV is the world's #1 accommodation site and the 3rd largest global e-commerce player. The diverse team, 15,000 strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. We connect travelers with the world's largest selection of incredible places to stay, including everything from apartments, vacation homes, and family-run B&Bs to 5-star luxury resorts, tree houses and even igloos. Each day, more than 1,200,000 room nights are reserved on our platform.
The hiring company Booking.com (Shanghai) Ltd is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in China. Booking.com (Shanghai) Ltd is looking for a Account Manager - Shanghai. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top