Account Manager – Santo Domingo
Account Manager – Santo Domingo
As an Account Manager you are responsible for hotel account management. You support Booking.com BV by informing new hotels in a specific area in the Caribbean with respect to the services offered by Booking.com BV. You create quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support to Booking.com BV. You provide hotels the (initial) training on how to use Booking.com's system. You will assist the Supply Manager of Booking.com Dominican Republic Srl on the improvement of hotel availability and supply in order to support Booking.com BV in meeting the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website.
This fulltime position will be based in the Santo Domingo office.
- Support Booking.com BV's – strategy for hotel availability and supply within the Dominican Republic
- Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online reservation services to hotels, also by visiting hotels located in specific geographic areas of the country
- Responsible for area coverage
- Inform hotels and advise on allotment, availability and supply
- Rate checks and competitor checks
- Liaison person for hotels to contact when they have questions
- Providing hotels with information and advice by mail and email, including follow-ups
- Follow up on cancellations and evaluations
- Accompany and train hotels on how to use Booking.com' s extranet and rates & availability system
- Support hotels with regards to Booking.com' s on-line system
- Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits to liaise with hotels
- Check statistics in the control room and follow up
- You will also need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV
- 2 years of experience in a relevant account management function
- Fluent speaker and writer of the following languages: English & Spanish
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality
- Positive attitude
- Hotel School or University background preferred
- Driver's license
- Availability to travel
- You already have a work permit to work in Dominican Republic
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus. We also offer what is called the "Booking Deal" with competitive benefits.
The hiring company Booking.com (Dominican Republic) SRL. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Dominican Republic. Booking.com (Dominican Republic) SRL. is looking for a Account Manager - Santo Domingo . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top