Account Manager New Partnerships
We are looking for an Account Manager to help Booking.com BV expand in and around Berlin.
As an Account Manager New Partnerships you are responsible for a broad range of account management tasks, with a focus on advising and signing up new partners. This is a role in which you travel extensively, visiting properties in your assigned area to inform them about Booking.com.
This full-time position is based out of our vibrant office in Berlin.
- Visit properties in your appointed area
- Promote Booking.com BV and its online reservation services
- Train partners on how to use Booking.com BV’s extranet and rates & availability system
- Liaise with partners on allotment, availability and supply
- Provide partners with information and follow-ups by phone and email
- Follow up on cancellations and evaluations
- Do rate and competitor checks
- Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits
- Participate in the weekly team learning in your office
- Available to travel 80% of the time
- Fluent English and German speaker and writer
- Self-motivated, pro-active, responsible, friendly and able to work independently
- Great face-to-face and phone communication skills
- Strong analytical skills (knowledge of financial management systems is a plus)
- Passionate about e-travel and/or the hotel/travel industry
- Positive attitude and able to adapt quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV
- Hotel School or University background preferred
- Driver’s license
- Already based in or willing to relocate to Berlin
- You already have a work permit to work in Germany
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our fast growing company. To find out more about Booking.com and apply directly please use the button at the top and apply with your English CV and cover letter.
The hiring company Booking.com (Deutschland) GmbH is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Germany. Booking.com (Deutschland) GmbH is looking for a Account Manager New Partnerships. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top