Account Manager – Innsbruck
Account Manager – Innsbruck
Do you enjoy taking ownership and want to be the CEO of your own portfolio? Do you like building strong relationships and inspiring partners about new products and services? If you've answered yes to these questions, this job might just be for you! Who we are:
Booking.com BV is the world's #1 accommodation site and the 3rd largest global e-commerce player. The diverse team, 15,000 strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. We connect travellers with the world's largest selection of incredible places to stay, including everything from apartments, vacation homes, and family-run B&Bs to 5-star luxury resorts, tree houses and even igloos. Each day, more than 1,200,000 room nights are reserved on our platform.
The role: As an Account Manager you are responsible for hotel account management. You support Booking.com BV by informing new hotels in a specific area of Austria about the services offered by Booking.com. You provide hotels with the initial training on how to use Booking.com's system. You assist accommodations with the improvement of their availability in order to support Booking.com BV in meeting the demands of the visitors on our website.
- Responsible for your own portfolio of accommodations in Austria
- Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online services to hotels, also by visiting existing as well as new partners in your assigned area
- Providing hotels with information and advice by phone and written communication, including follow-ups on performance development
- Consult hotels on availability, supply and new tools
- Liaison person for hotels to contact when they have questions
- Responsible for area coverage
- Rate checks and competitor analysis
- Train and support hotels on how to use Booking.com's extranet, rates & availability system as well as other on-line tools
- Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits to liaise with hotels and stakeholders
- Create reports on results and performance and act upon them.
- Fluent German and English speaker and writer
- 2 years' experience in a relevant account management or consulting function
- Strong and motivated team player with a hands-on-mentality and positive attitude
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills
- An innovative and entrepreneurial mindset and flexible attitude
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload in line with business needs
- Pro-active, business-minded, sense of responsibility, and can work independently
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Availability to travel 50% of the time
- Valid driving license
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry preferred
- Hotel School or University background preferred
- You already have a work permit to work in Austria.
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our fast growing company. Our engaged and motivated team enjoy a working environment with a flat hierarchy and an open door policy, a place where we care more about reaching our success together than our individual goals. We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation including bonus. We also offer what is called the "Booking Deal" with competitive benefits. The minimum salary for this position according to the collective agreement is € 2.200, gross/month. Depending on skills and experience this can be negotiated.
The hiring company Booking.com (Osterreich) GmbH is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Austria. Booking.com (Osterreich) GmbH is looking for a Account Manager - Innsbruck. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top