Account Manager Homes and Apartments – Munich
Help Booking.com BV to accelerate with its growth within the homes and apartments business. You will be responsible for the account management and overall satisfaction of Booking Home Partners (“BH Partners”) in your Market. You will manage directly the relationship with MPP (Multi-Property Partners), furthermore you will be involved in facilitating the communication towards BH Partners of Booking.com BV, through Events and Scaled Outreach Channels.
As an Account Manager Homes and Apartments your main task will be to assist BH Partners by explaining on how to use Booking.com BV’s extranet and systems, by improving the BH partners’ availability and supply in order to support Booking.com BV. You’ll frame the unique benefits of working with Booking.com BV to these partners and reinforce the value proposition for them. You will also provide support to Booking.com BV by contacting, informing and advising BH Partners about how to meet the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website.
This full-time position will be based in our vibrant office in the center of Munich.
- Advise Booking Home Partners regarding their webpages on the Booking.com website and how they can amend their own data with respect to supply, availability, specials, promotions
- Visit and contact the important MPPs in the region
- Support Booking.com BV’s-strategy for BH Partners availability and supply within the region
- Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online reservation services to BH Partners
- Support Booking.com BV with facilitating New Partnership of BH Partners
- Providing BH Partners with information and advice by different channels, including follow-ups
- Participate, Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits related to BH Marketspace
- Organizing events and webinars for BH Partners to educate them and increase their engagement
- Be always updated on marketplace changes and trends
- Check statistics on Performance and follow up
- Be able to translate local partners challenges into opportunities for change
- You will also need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV
- Fluent English and German speaker and writer
- Pro-active, entrepreneurial, sense of responsibility and can work independently
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills
- Public speaking skills
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality
- Business focused
- Positive attitude
- Caring attitude
- Great priority settings skills
- Helicopter view
- Able to keep connections outside of the office with other Booking Home Partner Manager in a fruitful and efficient way
- Valid driving license; availability to travel
- Hotel School or University background preferred
- Knowledge of Vacation Rental market
- You already have a work permit to work in Germany
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our fast growing company. We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation including bonus. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits.
The hiring company Booking.com (Deutschland) GmbH is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Germany. Booking.com (Deutschland) GmbH is looking for a Account Manager Homes and Apartments – Munich. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top