Account Manager Connectivity – New York City
The Interface and Connectivity team (part of the hotel support team) is looking for a Connectivity Account Manager based in New York City. The Interface and connectivity team is responsible for the integration of all (XML) interfaces between hotel (chains) and Booking.com BV. It deals with hotel chains and IT providers, supports local teams and liaises with our IT department. Our IT partners provide hotel (chains) the technology to connect their internal systems to Booking.com. This enables the hotel (chains) to automate the stream of information from and to Booking.com.
As a Connectivity Account Manager you represent the Interface and Connectivity team. The team has a rich operational expertise and is now looking for opportunities to utilize this expertise to the benefit of Booking.com. Your focus is to find opportunities in the business environment.
You make sure we can offer the best possible product to Booking.com BV's customers. This includes finding possibilities to speed up acquisition of hotels and assuring retrieval of the best pricing and availability.
You also build a strong relationship with our key IT providers and make sure they operate in the best interest of all parties.
- Build a close relationship with our existing key IT providers;
- Reaching out to potentially interesting new IT providers;
- If needed, handle XML integrations of hotel chains and individual hotels;
- Improving internal and external knowledge on interface implementations;
- Give XML support to local teams;
- Improving results of XML partners based on your analysis;
- Monitor business development needs and work closely with our internal Product Owners on new features;
- Closing the gap between XML and the local teams.
- Guide the hotels, chains and IT providers through the release of the interface;
- 3 years of experience in a relevant account management function;
- Experience within hospitality industry;
- Knowledge of and experience with OTA (Open Travel Alliance) specifications, XML based messaging and SQL a strong plus;
- Ability to handle high-value stakeholders;
- Getting things done mentality;
- Relationship builder (internally and externally);
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Great face-to-face, telephone and written communication skills;
- Team player;
- Prepared to travel regularly;
- Negotiation skills,
- Fluent English speaker and writer;
- You already have a valid work authorization in the U.S
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our fast growing company. To find out more about Booking.com and apply directly please use the button at the top and apply with your CV and cover letter.
The hiring company Booking.com (USA) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in United States. Booking.com (USA) Inc. is looking for a Account Manager Connectivity - New York City. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top