Account Manager Business Travel – Zurich
As an Account Manager Business Travel – Switzerland you provide support to Booking.com BV by informing new business customers about the services offered by Booking.com BV, at the same time you will also support Booking.com BV in managing and maintaining its existing relationship with high potential clients.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in the corporate travel or SaaS industry or have extensive experience developing B2B relationships in order to support Booking.com BV's in acquiring, growing and optimizing corporate relationships.
- Support Booking.com BV in identifying local market B2B opportunities for all business travel related products and services
- Build and further improve relationships with new and existing SME clients by actively approaching your contacts
- Support Booking.com BV in bringing the product closer to its business customers; from initial sign-up, to onboarding and finally making Booking.com for Business their preferred choice
- Proactively identify and follow up on opportunities to improve the customer experience and improve operational efficiency
- Aggregate, analyse and communicate feedback from our markets to support future product initiatives from our product developers
- Support centralized marketing campaigns in executing operational activities with a local approach to promote our brand and products
- Draft and deliver presentations that are in line with the overall messaging to our internal and external customers
- You have excellent communication skills in German, French, English and in addition Italian would be useful.
- You can influence the right people at the right level
- Successful track-record of managing a pipeline of SME or Enterprise opportunities from origination to closure
- You understand the dynamics of the business travel industry, particularly hotels or e-commerce activities
- You are tech savvy and able to use excel, powerpoint and any other technology to help you manage opportunities
- You are reliable and results oriented
- You're analytical and thrive in a data-driven, commercial environment
- You are able to travel and in possession of a valid European drivers license
The hiring company Booking.com (Schweiz) AG is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Switzerland. Booking.com (Schweiz) AG is looking for a Account Manager Business Travel - Zurich. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top