Account Manager Business Travel – France
Are you passionate about disrupting a rapidly changing industry? Do you love to win new business and exceed objectives Are you excited about working in a startup environment for one of the most successful brands in ecommerce and online travel? If you are looking for autonomy, ownership and an environment where you can innovate this may be for you!
Booking.com is the world's #1 accommodation site and the 3rd largest global e-commerce player. Booking.com for Business focusses on providing a diverse range of accommodation choices for business travelers as well as ensuring they can find, manage and enjoy company stays in the simplest, smartest and most rewarding way.
We are looking for a driven, tenacious and hungry Account Manager Business Travel to provide support to Booking.com BV by informing new business customers about the services offered by Booking.com BV, and at the same time you will also support in managing and maintaining its existing relationship with high potential SME clients. You have a sixth sense for a great customer experience, are data and results focussed and you always keep your eye on the end-user.
- Support Booking.com BV in identifying local market B2B opportunities for all business travel related products and services
- Build and further improve relationships with new and existing SME clients by actively approaching your contacts
- Support Booking.com BV in bringing the product closer to its business customers; from initial sign-up, to onboarding and finally making Booking.com for Business their preferred choice
- Proactively identify and follow up on opportunities to improve the customer experience and improve operational efficiency
- Aggregate, analyse and communicate feedback from our markets to support future product initiatives from our product developers
- Support centralized marketing campaigns in executing operational activities with a local approach to promote our brand and products
- Draft and deliver presentations that are in line with the overall messaging to our internal and external customers
- To be fluent in English and French
- To be willing to travel 35% of the time
- You have 3+ years experience in a relevant role in SaaS, e-commerce or travel industry
- You can influence the right people at the right level
- Successful track-record of managing a pipeline of SME or Enterprise opportunities from origination to closure
- You understand the dynamics of the business travel industry, particularly hotels or e-commerce activities
- You are tech savvy and able to use excel, powerpoint and any other technology to help you manage opportunities
- You're analytical and thrive in a data-driven, environment
- You are able to travel and in possession of a valid European drivers license
- Preferably College or University degree
The hiring company Booking.com (France) SAS is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in France. Booking.com (France) SAS is looking for a Account Manager Business Travel - France. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top