Account Manager Business Travel – Belgium & Luxembourg
As an Account Manager Business Travel Belgium & Luxembourg you provide support to Booking.com BV by informing new business customers about the services offered by Booking.com BV, at the same time you will also support Booking.com BV in managing and maintaining its existing relationship with high potential SME clients.
The ideal candidate is passionate about a great customer experience, has a proven track record in building strong business to business relationships in an e-commerce or SaaS environment.
- Support Booking.com BV in identifying local market B2B opportunities for all business travel related products and services
- Build and further improve relationships with new and existing SME clients by actively approaching your contacts
- Support Booking.com BV in bringing the product closer to its business customers; from initial sign-up, to onboarding and finally making Booking.com for Business their preferred choice
- Proactively identify and follow up on opportunities to improve the customer experience and improve operational efficiency
- Aggregate, analyse and communicate feedback from our markets to support future product initiatives from our product developers
- Support centralized marketing campaigns in executing operational activities with a local approach to promote our brand and products
- Draft and deliver presentations that are in line with the overall messaging to our internal and external customers
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch, French and English and can influence the right people at the right level
- Successful track-record of managing a pipeline of SME or Enterprise opportunities from origination to closure
- You understand the dynamics of the business travel industry, particularly hotels or e-commerce activities
- You are tech savvy and able to use excel, powerpoint and any other technology to help you manage opportunities
- You are reliable and results oriented
- You’re analytical and thrive in a data-driven, environment
- You are able to travel and in possession of a valid European drivers license
- Preferably College or University degree
The hiring company Booking.com (Belgium) BVBA is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Belgium. Booking.com (Belgium) BVBA is looking for a Account Manager Business Travel – Belgium & Luxembourg. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top