Account Manager Business Travel
Booking.com is the world’s #1 accommodation site and the 3rd largest global e-commerce player – our mission is to help travelers discover the world. This success is only possible if we continue to have the most creative, entrepreneurial and customer centric employees we can find!
This is where you come in – we are looking for an Account Manager for the corporate travel area of our business to be based in Germany. You will support Booking.com BV by informing new business customers about the services offered by Booking.com BV. To be considered for this role you must be passionate about a great customer experience, have a sixth sense for business opportunities and always keep your eye on the end user.
- You are in direct contact with high potential SME client of Booking.com BV
- Promote Booking.com BV’s brand name and its online reservation services to the high potential SME clients;
- Support Booking.com BV in building and maintaining a professional network within the B2B travel space;
- Support Booking.com BV in bringing the product closer to its business customers; from initial sign-up, to onboarding and finally making Booking.com for Business their preferred choice
- You will follow-up on Booking.com BV’s centralized promotional campaigns
- You use Booking.com BV’s Marketing Team’s lead scoring model to prioritize your business support efforts
- Build and further improve relationships with existing and new SME clients. You own every aspect of these personal interactions
- Work with high potential SME clients on long-term goals and new initiatives to support Booking.com BV in maximizing growth and meeting customer needs. Setup internal growth strategy plan
- Support Booking.com BV in monitoring the success of each account and managing client relationships by advising on Booking.com products and services
- Draft presentations that are in line with the overall messaging
- Support Booking.com BV’s Marketing Team in localizing tools like brochures and flyers
- Liaise with high potential SME clients and internal support departments to solve ongoing issues
- Aggregate and analyze feedback to support future product initiatives
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across Customer Experience, Marketing, Product, and Analytics Teams in Amsterdam. Provide local perspective on preferred approach
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and improve operational efficiency
- Generate awareness and execute Booking.com BV’s global promotional initiatives with a local approach
- Leverage existing customers relationships to build a network of product ambassadors for Booking for Business
- Provide training (workshops and webinars) to potential and existing clients. Present Booking.com at relevant event
- You have an entrepreneurial mind and creativity skills which helps improving processes and products
- You’re hungry, but humble and willing to build up your own region which you are fully accountable for
- You understand the dynamics of the business travel industry, particularly hotels or e-commerce activities
- You are tech savvy and able to use excel, powerpoint and any other technology to help you manage opportunities
- You have excellent communication skills in both German and English and can influence the right people at the right level
- You are reliable, results oriented and target driven
- You’re analytical and can operate in a data-driven, commercial environment
- You are able to travel and in possession of a valid German drivers license
- Business Travel, Account Management or Hospitality background is beneficial
Interested? We offer a competitive salary plus bonus, with possibilities for further career opportunities within our fast growing company. Our culture is built around good ideas and a collaborative environment. We all share the responsibility to make our company even better. We believe that every employee can add their own unique value to the company, just by being you. We invite you to make your own mark on the company. Together we can set off on an exciting journey.
The hiring company Booking.com (Deutschland) GmbH is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Germany. Booking.com (Deutschland) GmbH is looking for a Account Manager Business Travel. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top