Account Executive – Stockholm
As an Account Executive your main task will be to provide support to new and existing accommodation partners, contacting, informing and advising them about how to meet the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website. You give advice to partners about their webpages on Booking.com and you train the new partners on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and use the systems that can improve their availability and supply. Your main contact will be on the telephone and occasionally also with our partners during workshops or face to face contacts. Furthermore you will offer support to the Account Managers with various tasks at the office.
This is a fulltime position based in the Stockholm office.
- Day-to-day pro-active communication with partners in your region by telephone, by internal messaging and occasionally in person to assist with the development of the business;
- Building productive relationships with partners to ensure that they offer the best availability and rate structure;
- Discuss opportunities with partners that will help improve business by using Booking.com BV’s internal tool of priority setting;
- First point of contact for key local accommodation partners, answering questions and queries, taking action as needed;
- Participation in weekly team learning in your office;
- Advise accommodation partners regarding their (potential)webpages on the Booking.com website and how they can amend data with respect to supply, availability, specials, promotions;
- Liaison person for properties to contact when they have questions by phone and the Account Managers are unavailable;
- Providing support to properties or Booking.com BV in building the webpage for accommodations and/or maintaining property information on the Booking.com website;
- Verify that the website has accurate information on properties and pictures of newly registered accommodations;
- Delivering training by phone to new and or existing properties on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and rates & availability system;
- Providing properties with information and advice mainly by phone, including follow-ups;
- Looking after IT/administrative related tasks;
- In consultation with the Account Managers, provide information support to Booking.com BV for new and existing accommodations;
- Conduct daily/weekly rate and availability checks on various platforms;
- Assist in the preparation of market visits, operational planning and projects;
- Assisting in additional tasks and projects when needed
- You will also need to be versatile, flexible and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines/changes from Booking.com BV.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a relevant role;
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Fluent English and Swedish speaker and writer;
- Ability to use a consultative approach towards partners to create win-win situation;
- Ability to identify opportunities for partners in regards to supply and demand;
- Ability to convince partners on the phone to implement suggestions;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical and an eye for detail;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Strong computer skills;
- Business focused;
- Positive attitude;
- Hotel School or University background preferred.
- A driving license would be a great asset;
- You already have a valid work permit for Sweden.
The hiring company Bookingdotcom Sverige AB is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Sweden. Bookingdotcom Sverige AB is looking for a Account Executive – Stockholm. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top