Account Executive – Japanese
As an Account Executive – Experiences your main task will be to provide support to new and existing experience partners (attractions, activities, transportation etc.), contacting, informing and advising them about how to meet the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website. You will also help building the new partner webpages and train the new partners on how to use Booking.com as an extension of their marketing and how to use Booking.com's systems. Furthermore, you will offer support to the Market Managers with various tasks at the office.
- Day-to-day pro-active communication with partners in your region by telephone, by internal messaging and occasionally in person to assist with the development of the business;
- Building productive relationships with partners to ensure that they offer the best availability and rate structure;
- Discuss opportunities with partners that will help improve business
- First point of contact for partners, answering questions and queries, taking action as needed;
- Advise partners regarding their (potential) webpages on the Booking.com website and how they can amend data with respect to supply, availability, specials, promotions, if applicable.
- Liaison person for partners to contact when they have operational questions by phone and email.
- Providing support to partners or Booking.com BV in building the webpage for venues and/or maintaining partner information on the Booking.com website;
- Verify that the website has accurate information on and pictures of partners;
- Delivering training by phone to new and or existing partners on how to use Booking.com's tools and systems.
- Providing partners with information and advice mainly by phone, including follow-ups;
- Looking after IT/administrative related tasks;
- In consultation with the Market Managers, provide information support to Booking.com BV for new and existing partners;
- Conduct daily/weekly rate and availability checks on various platforms to check if the product is competitive;
- Assist in the preparation of market visits, operational planning and projects;
- Support Customer Service, assisting in additional tasks and projects when needed
- You will also need to be versatile, flexible and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines/changes from Booking.com BV.
- Occasional travel might be required.
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Fluent English and Japanese speaker and writer;
- Speaking another language is a huge plus
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry is a plus;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently;
- Ability to convince partners on the phone to implement suggestions;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical and an eye for detail;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Business focused;
- Positive attitude;
- Hotel School or University background preferred.
The hiring company Booking.com Japan K.K. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Japan. Booking.com Japan K.K. is looking for a Account Executive - Japanese. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top