Account Executive Homes and Apartments – Zagreb (Temporary)
As Account Executive you will advise new and existing accommodation partners on how to meet the demands of visitors on the Booking.com website. You will build accommodations webpages and train new partners how to use Booking.com's extranet and the systems that can help them improve their availability and supply. Additionally, you will support the Account Managers with a variety of tasks at the office.
This is a full time position based in our vibrant office in Zagreb. We are offering a maternity leave cover contract.
- Manage day-to-day pro-active communication with MPPs (multi-property partners) in your region
- Advise MPPs how to offer the best possible availability and rate structure
- Discuss opportunities that will help improve MPPs' business
- Advise MP partners regarding their (potential) webpages on the Booking.com portal and on how to update their supply, availability, specials and promotions
- Be the first point of contact for key MPPs, answering questions and taking action as needed
- Ensure pages of newly registered accommodations offer accurate written and visual content
- Deliver training by phone to new and or existing properties on using Booking.com's extranet
- In consultation with Account Managers Homes and Apartments, provide information support to Booking.com BV for new and existing accommodations
- Conduct daily/weekly rate and availability checks on various platforms
- Assist in the preparation of market visits, operational planning and projects
- Participate in the weekly team learning in your office
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills
- Fluent English and Croatian (spoken and written)
- Business focused, pro-active, responsible and able to work independently, yet also enjoy being part of a team
- Ability to convince partners on the phone to implement suggestions
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate and analytical with an eye for detail
- Positive attitude and ability to adapt quickly to the latest guidelines/changes from Booking.com BV.
- Passionate about e-travel and hospitality, experience within the e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry is a plus
- Hotel School or University background preferred
- You already have a work permit to work in Croatia, and you have a driver's licence.
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our fast growing company. To find out more about Booking.com and apply directly please use the button at the top and apply with your English CV and cover letter.
The hiring company Booking.com d.o.o. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Croatia. Booking.com d.o.o. is looking for a Account Executive Homes and Apartments - Zagreb (Temporary). Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top