Please note: this role can be based in one of the following office locations: Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf or Berlin, depending on candidates' availability and location.
It wasn't so long ago that booking a trip to see the Eiffel Tower, stroll down New York's iconic Madison Avenue or feel the sand between our toes on Copacabana Beach was simply a matter of a few taps on our smartphone.
In fact, that's what we do at Booking.com. We make it easier for everyone to experience the world. And while that world might feel a little farther away right now, we're busy preparing for when the world is ready to travel once more.
Across our offices worldwide, we continue to innovate. To solve for some of the most complex challenges in travel and technology, and to plan for the exciting developments that lie ahead. With strategic long-term investments into what we believe the future of travel can be, we are opening up new career opportunities that will have a strong impact on our mission.
We are united in the belief that our very human desire to explore the planet's beauty and discover more about other people and cultures will endure. The world is waiting for us. Together, we will be ready.
Do you enjoy taking ownership and being responsible for your own internal business portfolio? Do you thrive in building strong relationships over the phone? Can you help Booking.com's partners grow their business by providing them with analysis, growth opportunities and new products and services? If your answer is "yes", you might have what it takes to be the next Account Executive at one of our amazing offices in Germany!
What you'll be doing:
- Pro-active communication with partners in your region by telephone and by internal messaging to assist with the development of Booking.com's business
- Responsible for a portfolio of partners where you are the first point of contact, answering questions and following up when needed
- Responsible for maintaining a stable relationship with the accommodation partners (i.e. frequent performance calls and contact to ensure they offer Booking.com's customers the best availability and competitive pricing)
- Be knowledgeable on Booking.com's products so that their benefits and usage can be explained to Partners
- Identify opportunities for partners that will help improve Booking.com's business by using its internal segmentation to prioritize
- Help identifying new potential partner leads and pass these leads on for further follow up
- Responsible for taking Customer Service escalations which relate to their managed portfolio and solving these in the most efficient manner for the business, partner and customer
- Support the organization of events, such as workshops and webinars, for partners. Also expected to attend and participate in the partner events for their managed portfolio
- Strong and engaging communication skills
- Solution oriented and results driven
- Ability to influence partners over the phone to implement suggestions;
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Proactive, flexible and capable of working independently as well as working in a team
- Ability to prioritise own workload and efficiently manage their time
- Eye for accuracy and ability to be analytical
- Language: English & German - written and verbal
- A performance-based company with competitive salary and bonuses
- A great platform for learning and development
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from all over the planet