Account Executive - Düsseldorf (m/f/d)
At Booking.com, we want to empower everyone to experience the world. Through our products, partners and people is how we do it. There's a whole planet of possibilities out there and we bring it all together, in one place. From the thrill of the first night in a new place to the friends made, journeys taken, sights seen and food sampled - we help make travel effortless.
Do you enjoy taking ownership and being responsible for your own internal business portfolio? Do you thrive in building strong relationships over the phone? Can you help Booking.com's partners grow their business by providing them with analysis, growth opportunities and new products and services? If your answer is "yes", you might have what it takes to be the next Account Executive at our amazing Düsseldorf office!
What you'll be doing:
- Pro-active communication with partners in your region by telephone and by internal messaging to assist with the development of Booking.com's business;
- Responsible for a portfolio of partners where you are the first point of contact, answering questions and following up when needed;
- Responsible for maintaining a stable relationship with the accommodation partners (i.e. frequent performance calls and contact to ensure they offer Booking.com's customers the best availability and competitive pricing)
- Be knowledgeable on Booking.com's products so that their benefits and usage can be explained to Partners;
- Identify opportunities for partners that will help improve Booking.com's business by using its internal segmentation to prioritise;
- Help identifying new potential partner leads and pass these leads on for further follow up;
- Responsible for taking Customer Service escalations which relate to their managed portfolio and solving these in the most efficient manner for the business, partner and customer.
- Support the organisation of events, such as workshops and webinars, for partners. Also expected to attend and participate in the partner events for their managed portfolio.
What you'll bring:
- Strong and engaging communication skills
- Solution oriented and results driven
- Ability to influence partners over the phone to implement suggestions;
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Proactive, flexible and capable of working independently as well as working in a team
- Ability to prioritize own workload and efficiently manage their time
- Eye for accuracy and ability to be analytical
- Languages: English and German; written and verbal
In return, we'll provide:
- A performance-based company with competitive salary and bonuses
- A great platform for learning and development
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from all over the planet
Back to top