Account Executive Chains and Management Companies
As the Account Executive on the Hotel Groups and Management Companies team you are joining one of the most dynamic and strategic teams at Booking.com (USA) Inc. You will be the first of your kind, a pioneer in a new role for Booking.com (USA) Inc. You will be responsible for providing reports, operational support or other tasks including monitoring of an inbox for your team. In addition you will be responsible to provide support for a limited number of partners which may include regional hotel groups or hotel management companies. Your main contact with these partners will be on the telephone and occasionally also during workshops or face to face meetings.
You will works closely with several departments located throughout Booking.com's 150 plus offices including our partner support team in Amsterdam, Finance, Analytics, Communications, Legal and local Partner Services teams. You will be working alongside a global team of colleagues who are equal parts passionate and knowledgeable about e-commerce and travel. Together you will uncover and implement opportunities that drive performance at the properties and delight our customers. Our customer, the traveler, is the reason we do all this after all. You will be a member of a team dedicated to ensuring that our travelers have the best selection, offers and experience when they book with Booking.com.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the ability to plan, follow and improve upon processes which support the goals of the Booking.com partnerships. Having the ability to create a strong network internally at Booking.com as well as within our partner organizations by relying on interpersonal skills, excellent communication capabilities and a focus on detail is a must. Our clients are some of the best and brightest in the lodging industry, working with them will be both challenging and rewarding. They can tell if you are not having a good time so, if you can do it all with a smile and a great attitude that is a huge plus.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing support to Key Account Managers for routine account operations and ad hoc projects;
- Supporting local Booking.com offices regarding their interactions and activities with the team's partner portfolio;
- Create SOP's for account processes and improve upon existing procedures;
- Promote the Booking.com BV name and its online products and services to Key Partners;
- Create in depth Account profiles and plans that show understanding of the complexity of the Accounts you are assigned;
- Be the relationship builder for various internal and external stakeholders that are involved your portfolios;
- Train, consult, monitor and support internal and external stakeholders in handling your assigned portfolios in order to optimize their performance;
- Analyze portfolios on regional level, national level and on local/property level;
- Monitor internal projects by being the main contact person between Booking.com BV and your assigned partners;
- Other special assignments, projects or deliverables as assigned;
- If you have 3-5 years' experience in a supporting role on a Key Account Team or Strategic Account Team. (Preferably working in a global capacity) this may be the role for you;
- If you have 3-5 years of previous experience in an operational support of an account management department this role may fit like a glove;
- Experience working in a Hotel Group, Hospitality REIT, or Hotel Management company headquarters or regional level is a strong plus;
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing to just about anyone;
- com BV is an advanced company constantly iterating new ideas, which means its busy here. A love of learning new things, an ability to think on your feet and an attitude that embraces change is a must;
- If you are driven, volunteer for new challenges without being asked, and take ownership of your work plus you love a good puzzle this may be the role for you;
- Fluent English speaker and writer;
- Formal university education, hospitality focus is preferred, Master's Degree a big plus;
- Availability to travel up to 75% of the time. I told you to get comfortable shoes;
- Excellent MS Power Point, and Excel skills are a must;
- Valid driver's license is required;
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the world leader in booking accommodations online) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing accommodation markets. Booking.com (USA) Inc., one of the support companies in USA, is looking for a Key Account Manager Global Accounts- New York City.
The hiring company Booking.com (USA) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in United States. Booking.com (USA) Inc. is looking for a Account Executive Chains and Management Companies . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top