Account Executive – Chains
As an Account Executive Chains, your main task will be to provide support to new and existing chain accommodation partners and headquarters, contacting, informing and advising them about how to meet the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website.
You will create quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support to Booking.com B.V. You provide properties with market information and workshops on how to effectively use Booking.com B.V’s system and increase their performance on the Booking.com website.
- Day-to-day pro-active communication with chain partners in your region by telephone, by internal messaging and occasionally in person to assist with improving their business;
- Building productive relationships with chain partners to ensure that they offer the best availability and rate structure;
- Responsible for delivering a high level of service to chain partners in order to support building productive and continuing relationships;
- Discuss opportunities with chain partners that will help improving their performances by using Booking.com BV's internal tool of priority setting;
- First point of contact for key chain partners, answering questions and queries, taking action as needed;
- Investigate any connection issues related to rates and availability for chain hotels;
- Ongoing projects related to chain properties ;
- Support Customer Service, assisting in additional tasks and projects when needed.
- More than 2 years' experience in a commercial role in travel or hospitality industry;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills;
- Ability to use a consultative approach towards partners to create win-win situation;
- Ability to identify opportunities for partners in regards to supply and demand;
- Resourceful, solution-driven, flexible and strong attention to detail;
- Efficient, organized and proactive;
- Ability to learn new things quickly, troubleshoot and provide solutions quickly and efficiently;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Indonesian;
- Team player with a genuine interest and ability to resolve partner problems effectively;
- Local knowledge of the industry
- Flexibility to travel for work
- Driver's license is a must
The hiring company Pt. Booking Indonesia is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Indonesia. Pt. Booking Indonesia is looking for a Account Executive - Chains. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Back to top