Accommodation Service Representative (Finnish)
With over 1 million properties available in over 200 countries, Booking.com works with businesses of all sizes in over 40 different languages.
We're looking for Finnish-speaking Accommodation Service Representatives to support Booking.com's business partners all over the world, and help Booking.com to continue to call itself the world's number 1 accommodation website.
As an Accommodation Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing support and advice by answering a variety of inquiries from hotels and properties on the Booking.com website via phone and email. In turn, you'll be ensuring that each travellers' expectations are met by keeping the website's representation of each property updated.
Our teams work a rotating shift pattern of 8 or 10 hours, with both weekday and weekend shift patterns possible. In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a competitive salary & benefits package in a comfortable, modern working environment in Vilnius.
- First point of contact for Booking.com's accommodation partners by phone and email; answering questions and queries, and taking action as needed;
- Responsible for delivering a high level of service to Booking.com accommodation partners in order to support building productive and continuing relationships
- Managing accommodation partner's contact details with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Advising accommodation partners about their webpages on Booking.com and how they can amend information with respect to supply, availability, specials, promotions
- Verifying accuracy of information provided by the partner on the website
B.skilled: We're looking for:
- Business awareness, understanding the major drivers for accommodation partners on Booking.com
- Team player with a genuine interest and ability to resolve partner problems effectively
- Resourceful, flexible with strong attention to detail
- Efficient, organized and proactive
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills
B.required: The must-have tick list...
- Some previous experience in the hotel or hospitality industry, or other customer-focused industries
- Available 40 hours per week and be flexible in work schedule
- Solution driven and enjoy working in client-driven environments
- Fluent in both written and spoken Finnish and English
- A valid work permit for Lithuania (EU)
- Full time, paid training provided
- Premium pay for hours worked during evenings and weekends
- Health Insurance package
- A working schedule provided 5-6 weeks in advance
- Vibrant, social and international working environment
- Easy to get to, brand new office location in Vilnius
- 20 holidays per year (on full-time basis)
- On-site meals plus free snacks and hot drinks
- Invites to regular social events
- Quarterly Bonus plan
- And of course, discount on Booking.com for you, your friends and your family!
So are you ready?
If you like what you see then click the link below to apply! The first step to beginning your career journey with Booking.com is an online application that will take up to 45 minutes to complete.
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Lithuania) UAB is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Lithuania. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Lithuania) UAB is looking for a Accommodation Service Representative (Finnish). Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top