Accommodation Service Executive – Portuguese
Booking.com (USA) Inc., one of the support companies in the United States, is looking for a full-time (40 hour/week) Accommodation Service Executive to join its dynamic and international work environment.
As an Accommodation Service Executive you will be responsible for providing support to our range of accommodation providers by handling a variety of inquiries.
- First point of contact for accommodation partners, answering questions and queries, and taking action as needed;
- Influences settlement of complaints from accommodations and customers, through quality communication and follow-up;
- Day-to-day communication with hotel and inter-departmental partners by telephone and e-mail;
- Delivery of high level of service to partners in order to build productive and continuing relationships;
- Liaising with Account Managers, Senior Account Managers and Area Managers with regards to registered accommodations;
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Team player, with a genuine interest and ability to resolve customer problems effectively;
- Strong computer skills;
- Fluency in English required, Bilingual a plus;
- Ability to learn new things quickly;
- Articulate with excellent telephone manner;
- Efficient, organized and able to work on own. Proactive initiative;
- Dependable, enthusiastic.
- High school graduate or equivalency;
- Fully fluent (speaking, reading and writing) in Portuguese;
- Minimum 1 year of related work experience in a customer facing role handling customer complaints, resolving problems, etc;
- Experience in the hotel/hospitality industry and/or call center experience in any industry strongly preferred.
- Must be available to work any shift, including weekends;
- Must be able to sit for shifts of 4 hours or more;
- All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States. No H1-B Visa Sponsorship available for this position.
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (U.S.A.) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in United States. Booking.com Customer Service Center (U.S.A.) Inc. is looking for a Accommodation Service Executive – Portuguese. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top