Wholesale Planning Manager
Bonobos is looking for a razor sharp Wholesale Planning Manager who is curious by nature and hungry for an entrepreneurial role at a rapidly growing company.
We're on the hunt for someone with 4+ years of experience who will support our wholesale business by providing analysis and guidance on pre-season and in-season business planning. The objective is to maximize sales and profitability from both a macro standpoint and at the account/door level through strategic assortment planning, controlled inventory management, OTB Management, and strong analysis.
The Wholesale Planning Manager will set top line revenue targets and will provide financial plans by season and account. You'll partner with our Account Executives to ensure that merchandise assortments align with financial sales and profitability targets and will coordinate with internal Bonobos merchants to leverage buys and increase production efficiency. In addition, you will partner closely with Production, Operations, Finance, Accounting, and Technology teams to ensure cross functional alignment.
What you’ll do…
- Will work closely with sales and finance teams to accurately forecast monthly Wholesale Revenue, RTV’s, MD’s and VA impact and communicate to executive team
- Create and maintain all Wholesale account-level reporting
- Will regularly communicate with each account’s replenishment teams to analyze performance and maximize sales opportunities
- Manage plans and purchase orders for key items to ensure fully in stock inventory while minimizing turn
- Evolve and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures for financial planning processes and systems
- Lead monthly OTB meetings as well as quarterly hindsight & investment reviews for each account with senior management
- Will support leadership in the creation of long range Wholesale sales and margin targets
- Have 4+ years of wholesale planning or other relevant experience
- Are a self-starter, solution oriented, and results focused
- Are excited to build processes and reports to analyze sales, stock and profitability across business segments
- Can be considered an "excel ninja", with a black-belt in formulas, pivot tables, and the like
- Are excited to get scrappy and dig into business drivers
- Have strong communication skills; a gifted wordsmith and a talented orator
- Are a rapidly growing Wholesale business run by a lean Wholesale team of passionate and talented individuals
- Believe in the power of self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy as our team values
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance (say hello to unlimited vacation days!)
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome coworkers
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Look forward to hearing from you!
Back to top