As our Wholesale Intern, you will report directly to our Wholesale Merchandiser and will have the opportunity to work closely with our Senior Account Executives along with our Operations and Production teams. A key function of this role is to help during market, so think sample preparation, market assistance, order entry and line list updates. You will also assist with sales recaps and market research, so get ready to dig in and learn.
What you'll do...
- Assist Wholesale team during market
- Update our JOOR platform with key selling information and images
- Assist with sample distribution for our major wholesale accounts
- Assist with miscellaneous sales team projects such as compiling all major account sales team information or managing gratis orders
- Post market and in season order entry/maintenance and uploads for major accounts and specialty accounts
- Enjoy sales and have the ability to persuade others easily ('Try these chinos with miniature turkeys all over them....trust me, you'll love them!')
- Are numbers hungry and detail oriented
- Are outgoing and thrive on building relationships
- Have a creative and analytical skill set
- Are always learning and thinking outside the box...wait, what box?
- Are looking to join a team that is truly engaging, fulfilling, energetic, quirky, sometimes whacky, and always passionate team
- Can commit to 2-3 days per week for at least 3 consecutive months
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy, often, over experience
- Pride ourselves on offering internships that teach and help students understand what the real 'job' is like - we want your experience here to add value to your ultimate career aspirations and search
- Will back up our talk with challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers and the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Are excited to hear from you
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Suzanne creates website improvements to make Bonobos’ website user-friendly for customers, develops new website features, and works on back-end technology to help improve Bonobos' admin tool for the Customer Service and Guideshop Teams.
Back to top