Bonobos is seeking an Web Analyst who is hungry to be a member of our new Analytics team and to make the company more empirical and customer-centric.
At Bonobos, we’re redefining how customers browse, discover and shop for apparel. As the largest digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting our showroom stores (we call them Guideshop locations) to our online experiences. We're inventing the future of retail. Our customers are fanatical about our clothes and our world-class customer service.
As our Web Analyst, you’ll report to the Analytics Manager and will become the go-to for all web related analytics. You’ll be responsible for defining and creating reporting and your reports and insights will be shared and acted on at all levels of the company up to the leadership team. You will be a numbers-driven voice of reason that helps take Bonobos to the next level and support data and insights-driven decisions.
- Lead on-site web and mobile app analytic reporting, including identifying and tracking KPIs for on-site user flow, on-site funnel, page load, page scroll, and web feature engagement
- Own traffic source analysis across device type, browser, location, and marketing channel across the funnel from homepage to category page to product page, cart and checkout
- Partner with Product team to report out on on-site A/B test performance
We’re looking for someone who...
- Has 2-3 years of experience in a web analyst role or with a strong analytical background from a consulting firm or finance
- Has ideally worked at an ecommerce and/or retail company or is excited to make the jump to a brand
- Can build a slick Excel model without touching the mouse
- Is a Google Analytics expert
- Has experience with business intelligence tools, such as Looker (ideal), GoodData, Tableau or Mode Analytics to name a few
- Can transform complex data sets into simple visuals and dashboards for analytical and non-analytical teammates
- Can create compelling presentations in PowerPoint/Keynote
- Lets the numbers define the narrative rather than finding numbers to support a narrative
- Is focused on finding the right answer even if it means being proven wrong
- Work hard because we love what we're building, but also believe in balance
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome co-workers that feel like family
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Are excited to hear from you
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Suzanne creates website improvements to make Bonobos’ website user-friendly for customers, develops new website features, and works on back-end technology to help improve Bonobos' admin tool for the Customer Service and Guideshop Teams.
Back to top