Technical Design Intern
Bonobos is seeking an all-star Technical Design Intern who can assist in measuring incoming samples, help in fittings, and generally lend support to the team where needed.
We are a rapidly growing brand, expanding into all product categories and developing new product lines. Measuring and commenting on our 'top of production' samples is a major part of our business. With the onslaught of new product and styles, you will be deep in the trenches of measuring those bulk production samples while maintaining quality and production standards.
You will be reporting to the Technical Design team as a whole so you will get insight into all product categories and be able to partner with them on many different projects. You will also will work closely with our Production team in managing timelines, aesthetic and quality of product.
- Have knowledge, interest, and a bit of experience in technical fashion design and have worked in one or multiple product categories
- Are crazy organized and can maintain calendar dates and track samples
- Have the ability to communicate with offshore vendors in a friendly and efficient manner
- Know how to use a measuring tape and are excited to see why that matters so much in tech
- Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude and sense of humor
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy.
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also highly value personal downtime that does not include clothes (selling them, designing them, marketing them…wearing them?)
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome coworkers
- Care deeply about high quality design and creating a high-performing business and see the two as completely intertwined
- Are excited to hear from you
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Chief Of Staff
Eric plays a key role in every aspect of the company. He works with the CEO to ensure leaders across the organization are accountable for meeting their goals.
Back to top