Store Manager, General Application
Bonobos is launching Guideshop locations in some of our favorite cities and we're looking for dynamic leaders to manage and lead our teams across the U.S. by providing the best in-person shopping experience to our awesome clientele. Are you up for the challenge?
What’s the opportunity? Bonobos is rapidly expanding and there's a chance that we might be coming to a city near you. If you're interested in joining this retail revolution and want to be considered for future openings, we'd love to hear from you.
Hmm…sounds interesting. What’s a Guide, exactly? A Guide is what we call a fashion-conscious, service-oriented, incentive driven, sales powerhouse. Guides bring their knowledge of our product and brand to the forefront and complete the package deal with their love for style, passion for quality and insistence on top-tier service. They fully understand and appreciate the importance of our customer's happiness and are willing to get innovative to ensure the customer has the best shopping experience possible. Our one-on-one, appointment based experience offers customers both an alternative and complementary service to our web-driven model. Don't think traditional retail; what we're building you haven't seen before. Check it out in more detail here.
What’s exciting about this opportunity? Our shopping experiences come in a variety of forms. As a Bonobos Guideshop Manager, you will be at the helm of our in-store customer experience, overseeing store operations and team management, as well as community outreach. Your extensive product knowledge and service mindset establishes you as a memorable ambassador the Bonobos brand.
Okay, now I’m intrigued. Who are you looking for?
- Are self-motivated and confident in your ability to network
- Have sales experience in traditional retail or relevant sales experience and understand the power of generating leads
- Love making people happy and want to help everyone look and feel great
- Tell strangers on the street that their tag is showing
- Have experience managing and mentoring a team
- Believe in leading by example and likewise, exude a leadership as service mentality
- Have connections in the community that could possibly lead to future business and help to build brand awareness
- Are excited to recruit, train, motivate and inspire as part of your daily responsibilities to your team
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy - often over career experience
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers and the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Are committed to building a unique, fun and successful shopping experience through our Guide team
- Are excited to hear from you
Back to top