Sr. Director, Performance Marketing
Bonobos is seeking an entrepreneurial Senior Director, Performance Marketing who is hungry to drive acquisition and retention marketing.
As our Senior Director, Performance Marketing at Bonobos, you’ll be a key leader within the marketing organization responsible for driving consistent and cost-effective new customer growth, as well as comprehensive retention marketing initiatives. Reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer, you'll be responsible for managing an incredibly bright [and often fun] team of marketers across paid and unpaid, digital and non-digital channels.
What you'll do...
- Define the goals, core strategies and most efficient tactics to drive cost-effective acquisition and retention for our core web/mobile business
- Manage the revenue forecast and delivery for your channels, identifying opportunities for upside, as well as ways in which to bridge revenue gaps as the need arises
- Partner with the Senior Director, Integrated Marketing to ensure your strategies and plans build upon and leverage the integrated marketing strategy
- Partner with the Merchandise Planning team to ensure we are delivering a plan that is consistent with their revenue goals
- Devise an SEO strategy by working closely with our Sr. SEO Manager and cross-functional teams to execute programs that drive high-quality organic traffic
- Work with the Technology Team to implement changes on the site ranging from landing pages to ensure strong conversion, to on page SEO strategies
- Develop a team, across both internal talent and external agencies to deliver business results, making a judgement call on what is best managed in-house vs. externally
- Develop and lead your team to execute a paid marketing strategy across search, social, programmatic display, affiliates and catalog that drives cost-effective new customer growth
- Spearhead the cross-channel retention marketing strategy, managing a team across email marketing, push notifications, loyalty programs, and more to improve the retention curve
- Budget effectively across your channels, track marketing, and keep track of ROI
- Nurture and mentor a talented set of direct reports to maximize their own potential
- Have 10-15 years marketing experience across paid and organic search, paid social and digital advertising, personalized communications, across both web and mobile
- Have experience managing multi-functional in-house teams and external agencies
- Are a deeply analytical thinker who is always seeking out new ways to drive new customer growth and to improve the retention curve
- Are excited to hire, manage and build a best-in-class marketing team
- Can combine your deep analytical skills with deep consumer empathy, to ensure we are always delivering delightful, customer-centric experiences
- Are wicked smaht, have excellent judgment and are able to act decisively in situations requiring quick but thorough analysis and decision-making, while understanding when and how to appropriately escalate issues
- Are highly detail-oriented, have strong organizational and communication skills, and are able to prioritize and re-prioritize based on changing business needs
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited by the challenges that come along with building a disruptive business
- Value exceptional creativity, initiative and witty banter
- Work hard because we love what we're doing but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome co-workers, and the rare tribal atmosphere that values individuality
- Are excited to hear from you
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Chief Of Staff
Eric plays a key role in every aspect of the company. He works with the CEO to ensure leaders across the organization are accountable for meeting their goals.
Back to top