Sr. Associate, Retail Operations
Bonobos is looking for a Sr. Associate of Retail Operations – Systems and Facilities who possesses an unbridled enthusiasm for supporting our Guideshop field team with outstanding tools and processes to deliver an excellent customer experience.
At Bonobos, we’re redefining how customers browse, discover and shop for apparel. As the largest digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting our showroom stores (we call them Guideshops) to our online experiences. We're inventing the future of retail, and our customers are fanatical about our clothes and our world-class customer service.
Reporting to our Manager of Retail Operations, you will actively pursue opportunities to streamline Guideshop operations and develop set-to-scale processes that deliver an excellent customer experience while increasing Guideshop profitability. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and action-oriented team player who can employ strong creative thinking, organization and collaboration in order to build outstanding processes and tools for stores while also supporting day-to-day administrative tasks. In addition, as the Sr. Associate of Retail Operations – Systems and Facilities, you will actively partner with field employees at all levels to gather feedback on Guideshop tools and processes. Finally, you’ll partner with the Sr. Associate of Retail Operations – Communication and Training to write and publish engaging communication and training for the field.
You will liaise across the entire business with frequent collaboration with the Guideshops, Technology, Operations, Customer Service, HR, Data Science, Merchandise and Planning teams.
What you'll do...
- Act as the primary Guideshop representative when working with the Technology team and other corporate partners to build, enhance and maintain Guideshop technology including point of sale (POS), appointment booking, scheduling, and ERP systems.
- Partner with internal teams and external vendors to maintain Guideshop facilities brand standards while meeting Guideshop expense goals.
- Develop and maintain in-store and cross-functional processes to ensure efficient movement of product into and out of Guideshops while maintaining inventory accuracy.
- Support Guideshops with day-to-day operational tasks including ordering supplies, managing system access, and monitoring Guideshop hardware requests.
- Partner with Legal and other corporate teams to ensure Guideshop compliance and safety standards are met.
- Partner with a cross-functional team to ensure successful opening of new stores.
- Act as the funnel to collect Guideshop requests and feedback for corporate employees, and advocate for Guideshop needs with all partners at the corporate office.
- Have 3-5 years of relevant work experience in corporate retail store operations or similar role
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Can prioritize multiple projects effectively to deliver timely and impactful results for Guideshops
- Are able to passionately advocate for our Guides and the customers they serve
- Thrive on working collaboratively with team members across the company
- Are detailed in your work, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture
- Are curious and like to experiment; you’re adaptable and comfortable with change
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems
- Are able to seek feedback and see other points-of-view while maintaining confident direction
- Have the willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what’s necessary
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance (say hello to unlimited vacation days!)
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome co-workers that feel like family
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy – often over experience
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Are excited to hear from you
Back to top