Bonobos is looking for a Site Merchandiser to support our rapidly growing business by helping us develop a world-class shopping experience on the web.
Reporting to our Director of Merchandising, the Site Merchandiser will be responsible for developing a world-class shopping experience by ensuring that the online merchandising strategy aligns with key merchandising and marketing initiatives. This person will not only oversee the release of all product launches and campaigns to the site, but will also own the product setup, flow, performance, reporting and analytics, as well as future site optimization. In this highly cross-functional role, the Site Merchandiser will regularly collaborate with partners across Merchandising, Planning, Insights, and Technology.
What you'll do...
- Ideate and partner with key stakeholders to propose and implement AB Tests that inform go forward site shopping experience and product placement
- Partner with Insights team to analyze results of ongoing tests and make informed recommendations for future site improvements
- Partner with Merchandising, Marketing, Insights and Engineering/UX teams to create new features, including shop concepts, homepage tiles, landing pages, page layouts, and navigation (i.e. shop by feature, shop by style, and shop by collection) that optimize the site experience and increase conversion
- Formulate category strategies to create differentiated website shopping experiences for key customer segments, leveraging a deep understanding of customer needs, customer experience insights, and sales analysis in partnership with Merchandising and Planning
- Work cross-functionally with Merchandising, Marketing, and Brand teams to manage, maintain, and optimize the schedule of product assortment flips and presentation on-site
- Manage and Prioritize inbound Jira requests for site edits, price changes, marketing assets, etc.
- Execute weekly markdown cadence on site as recommended by Merchandising & Planning teams
- Execute the end to end setup of all products for the site, including the product description, fit/sizing guidance, pricing, imagery, and product attributes
- Ensure timely delivery of product description information, communicate deadlines to Brand team for quarterly campaigns and copywriting; review product copy with Brand team to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Maintain launch tracking resources and coordinate weekly cross-functional meetings to discuss any delivery slides or risks to upcoming monthly flips
- Partner with Merchandising and Operations teams on project management and daily site maintenance needs
- Partner with Insights team to create, manage, and distribute reporting to track site KPIs such as category conversion, bounce rate, AOV, abandon cart, etc.
- Create/manage promo codes (non-marketing – guideshop and corporate codes)
- Continuously review the competitive landscape to understand and identify emerging online trends, white space opportunities, and propose new ways to improve and evolve the customer site experience
- Partner with Ninja team to understand customer feedback and requests for site enhancements, including product requests and site
- Have 3-5 years of site merchandising experience for a retail brand
- Are excited to work cross functionally and are a team player who can successfully work collaboratively with various lanes to achieve team initiatives
- Are intuitive and flexible, and have the ability to adapt to change
- Are always learning and thinking outside the box...wait, what box?
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Are a strong leader and an active listener, leaving people with the sense that they are well heard
- Want to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment where culture matters and everyone is given a path to success
- Are looking to join a team that is truly engaging, fulfilling, energetic, quirky, and always passionate
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy, often, over experience
- Put our customers' experience with Bonobos into every decision we make
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance (say hello to unlimited vacation days!)
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome co-workers
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Are excited to hear from you
Back to top