Senior SEO Manager
Bonobos is seeking a rockstar Senior SEO Manager to drive organic traffic and ultimately revenue (cha ching!) as we strive to build our customer base and increase brand awareness.
Bonobos is (proudly) the largest born-on-the-Internet men's apparel company in the US and we're seeking to reinvent the traditional eCommerce experience. In addition to our website, we pioneered the eCommerce showroom model with the launch of our first Guideshop in 2011, and have since expanded to 27 locations across the country (and growing!). Our customers are fanatical about our high quality clothes and our world-class customer service, and we’re positioned to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop.
As our Senior SEO Manager, you will build our SEO strategy and capability from its current (humble) beginnings to be a significant driver of new customer acquisition and revenue. Reporting to the VP, Performance Marketing, you’ll be responsible for the strategic direction, cross functional leadership, and operational excellence of SEO performance.
What you'll do...
- Determine growth strategies, rank prioritize initiatives based on efforts vs reward, implement change across the organization, and deliver measurable audience and revenue growth.
- Create and execute strategic SEO roadmap across technical site optimization, external link acquisition, internal link strategy, and product-content development
- Develop and clearly articulate business cases for SEO investment tying outcomes to measurable KPIs including revenue and customer acquisition
- Manage execution of organic search strategies including regular site audits, comprehensive keyword research, inbound link generation, product-content generation, and competitive analysis
- Work cross functionally to execute and launch systematic A/B or multivariate tests, optimize existing landing pages, and launch new pages
- Be the thought leader on search technology and search industry changes, gaining a deep knowledge of desktop, mobile and social search
- Have 6-8 years of in-house SEO experience
- Have a strong grasp of the SEO landscape and emerging trends. In addition, you enjoy making data-driven decisions and executing with product and engineering to implement growth strategies
- Are an expert with SEO tools such as GA, Search Console, Moz, Conductor, Ahrefs, Majestic, etc.
- Are wicked smaht, have excellent judgment and are able to act decisively in situations requiring quick but thorough analysis and decision-making, while understanding when and how to appropriately escalate issues
- Are highly detail-oriented, highly detail-oriented, have strong organizational skills and are able to prioritize and re-prioritize based on changing business needs
- Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - able to effectively communicate and build relationships across organization including engineering and product
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited by the challenges that come along with building a disruptive business
- Value exceptional creativity, initiative and witty banter
- Work hard because we love what we're doing but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome co-workers, and the rare tribal atmosphere that values individuality
- Are excited to hear from you
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Chief Of Staff
Eric plays a key role in every aspect of the company. He works with the CEO to ensure leaders across the organization are accountable for meeting their goals.
Back to top