Senior Manager of NPS and Support/Service Strategy
Bonobos is looking for a Sr. Manager, NPS and Support/Service Strategy to lead our efforts to measure and action against a net promoter system (NPS) and transform our support/service strategy to anticipate customers’ needs post-purchase.
At Bonobos, we’re redefining how customers browse, discover and shop for apparel. As the first digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting our showroom stores (we call them Guideshops) to our online experiences. We're inventing the future of retail, and our customers are fanatical about our clothes and our world-class customer service.
The Sr. Manager, NPS and Support/Service Strategy will be charged with three key workstreams within the Bonobos CX organization: 1. Strengthen our capabilities to measure insights derived from a Net Promoter System, 2. Prioritize investments across the customer experience that enable Bonobos to earn customers’ willingness to continue to shop with us through personalization and/or the elimination of friction. 3. In partnership with CX Ops/Delivery teams, establish and deliver initiatives that enable our customer-facing teams to deliver engaging service, regardless of channel or customer type.
What you’ll do…
- Partner with the Sr. Director, CX Strategy and Data Product and Insights (DPI) and Ninja teams to establish a more robust Net Promoter System that creates a mechanism to measure active and lapsed customers’ willingness to recommend Bonobos—both at a system level and across channels, touchpoints and “events” like new customer, buying a suit, etc.
- In partnership with the Tech and Operations teams, develop a prioritized roadmap of service enhancements to make Bonobos easier to do business with—with more personalization and less friction on key touchpoints like shipping and returns/exchanges.
- In partnership with Ninja and Guideshop leadership, continuously improve support processes and technology to best match our capabilities to customer and consumer expectations
- Develop a framework for Service Recovery / Customer Care standards that retains customers with the proper level of investment
- Foster a collaborative set of relationships with the CX Operations and Delivery team, ensuring strategies are thoughtful and operationally sound
- Develop a long-term set of satisfaction and retention KPIs in partnership with the CX Operations team that reconcile market trends and Bonobos’ CX initiatives
- Stay on top of consumer trends and research, the competitive landscape, and new technology in order to maximize our ability to innovate
- Complete ad-hoc projects as needed, which could involve anything from creating materials for a meeting, or doing a deep-dive on a specific challenge for the business
- Have at least 5-7 years of experience in a highly analytical and strategic role with ability to plan and deliver strategic initiatives
- Have experience leading teams and inspiring others to achieve their ambitions and deliver great things for customers
- Are able to operate with a high degree of autonomy in ambiguous settings. Your job will be different on any given day, but you’ll have to roll with the punches, and more importantly, roll up your sleeves when duty calls
- Use both quantitative and qualitative data sources to drive decisions and successfully generate results
- Are great at influencing enterprise strategy and collaborating with various stakeholders across an organization
- Exemplify each of Bonobos’ core virtues in everyday interactions. You aspire to be a Jedi, Seer, Net Giver to All, Empiricist and Oracle - and encourage others to do the same
- Can create presentations with your eyes closed and hate when color pairings don’t match
- Believe in the power of self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy as our team values
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance (flex PTO!)
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, and awesome coworkers that feel like family
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Are excited to hear from you
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Suzanne J.Software Developer
Suzanne creates website improvements to make Bonobos’ website user-friendly for customers, develops new website features, and works on back-end technology to help improve Bonobos' admin tool for the Customer Service and Guideshop Teams.
Back to top