Senior Graphic Designer
Bonobos is seeking a talented, enthusiastic, and versatile Senior Graphic Designer for our Creative Team.
With true entrepreneurial spirit and agility, this small team oversees the entire Bonobos brand articulation – the largest retail brand ever launched on the internet in the US. We continue to grow significantly with a business model committed to great fitting apparel, outstanding customer service, an exceptional e-commerce experience, and a distinct brand voice.
Our growing Creative Team produces engaging, high-quality assets in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Projects range from promotional and product marketing campaigns, landing pages, ad units, video assets, packaging, print collateral, and more. You’ll report to the Art Director and work closely with a talented team of designers, writers, and marketers.
What you’ll do…
- Work with the Creative Director and Art Director to transform concepts into visual executions that articulate the Bonobos brand and deliver on business needs
- Design an array of digital and print assets including campaign concepts, emails, banner ads, print mailers, catalogs, and e-commerce imagery
- Own projects from kickoff through completion, presenting your work to the Creative Director, Art Director, and Marketing stakeholders; incorporate feedback into thoughtful final assets
- Contribute to small scale photo shoots in partnership with the Art and Creative Directors
- Provide creative oversight on video and social media executions
- Be a design leader, providing guidance and feedback to junior designers
- Ensure that all projects are delivered in our distinct brand voice and in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- Have 5-7 years of graphic design experience in retails and/or e-commerce (or at an agency for an e-commerce client)
- Are a strong conceptual thinker with a digital and print background
- Are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, have a keen understanding of graphic/web design principles and current web technologies (HTML, CSS)
- Are a strong communicator and have the ability to prioritize and manage work while adhering to critical timelines
- Are passionate about branding, storytelling, and producing engaging content and campaigns
- Are able to own a project from start to finish, working autonomously, but welcoming feedback and collaboration
- Can back-up your experience with a strong portfolio
- Preferably have art direction and photo shoot experience
- Have experience concepting and designing for video content (a plus!)
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy, often over experience
- Work hard because we love what we're doing but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome co-workers, and the rare tribal atmosphere that values individuality
- Care deeply about high quality design and creating a high-performing business and see the two as completely intertwined
- Are excited to hear from you
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Suzanne creates website improvements to make Bonobos’ website user-friendly for customers, develops new website features, and works on back-end technology to help improve Bonobos' admin tool for the Customer Service and Guideshop Teams.
Back to top