Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Bonobos is looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer who is excited to work in a cross functional team to help build experiences that surprise and delight our customers.
Bonobos is (proudly) the first born-on-the-Internet men's apparel company in the US and we're (humbly) seeking to reinvent the traditional eCommerce experience. In addition to our website, we pioneered the eCommerce showroom model with the launch of our first Guideshop location in 2011, and have since expanded to 60+ locations across the country (and growing). Our customers are fanatical about our high quality clothes and our world-class customer service, and we’re positioned to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop.
We get to the best technical solutions by discussing complex questions as a team. We don’t hesitate to change our approach when we hear a better idea. We code review all our changes, pair program when needed and have automated testing that runs with every change. We deploy to production several times a day.
What you’ll do...
- Work on cross-functional teams composed of Engineers (frontend, backend, iOS, and full stack), a Product Manager and a UX Designer
- Work on our production applications – a Rails app (Postgres database), running on Heroku with React/Redux on the frontend
- Ship new experiences to our customers and measure their impact using A/B testing
- Deploy code to production multiple times a day
- Help us figure out engineering solutions that give 80% of the benefit with 20% of the work
- Write automated functional and unit tests
- Have at least 4+ years of full stack experience
- Have production experience working with mobile technologies
- Have seen what works well and what doesn’t work well in codebases
- Like being part of a small team composed of UX designers, product managers, frontend/backend/iOS/full stack engineers
- Are excited to learn from those around you and mentor others
- Have experience interacting with business stakeholders and customers directly to get direction and confirm we’re building useful software
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework is a plus!
- Are a collaborative & close-knit team: our team is NYC-based and in the office because as great as technology is, there are few substitutes for in-person collaboration
- Take pride in our work and share responsibility to see it through from conception to deployment to fixing bugs
- Offer top of the line equipment: your choice of hardware, standing desks, two 27" monitors, and more
- Offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun including book club and Camp Bonobos
- Value honesty, transparency and respect
- Are excited to hear from you
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Suzanne J.Software Developer
Suzanne creates website improvements to make Bonobos’ website user-friendly for customers, develops new website features, and works on back-end technology to help improve Bonobos' admin tool for the Customer Service and Guideshop Teams.
Back to top