Senior Email Marketing Associate
Bonobos is seeking a top-notch Senior Email Marketing Associate to optimize Bonobos’ email marketing engine.
As a Senior Email Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for driving our email marketing efforts from planning and coordination, to the creative briefing, deployment, and analysis of campaigns. Working closely with the Senior Performance Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for bringing email engagement campaigns to life across multiple customer life stages. You will partner with other departments (such as merchandising, planning, and Guideshop) to understand their business needs, with an end goal of executing best-in-class email campaigns that deepen customer engagement and drive business performance.
What you'll do…
- Lead email marketing calendar process including creative briefing, performance forecasting and tracking projections against actuals
- Deploy daily email campaigns as a key stakeholder while optimizing open rate, CTO (click-to-open), conversion rate, deliverability, mobile rendering, etc.
- Leverage internal and external databases to segment recipients
- Oversee the complete email production process collaborating with Creative team
- Manage ESP daily and assure quality of the email delivery
- Communicate analysis of email KPIs on a regular basis at the channel and campaign level
- Run vigorous A/B tests and apply learnings to future emails to improve productivity
- Problem-solve issues including detailed analysis of bounces, spam complaints, opt-outs, and ISP server responses
- Examine email strategies of key competitors and the overall industry to understand emerging trends
- Have 2-4 years of experience managing email campaigns of at least 1 million emails/month in scale
- Have tactical, hands-on experience in high-volume email marketing environment
- Understand email marketing principles and best practices to ensure email messages are properly constructed to meet industry standards
- Enjoy using your creativity to bring concepts to life
- Have experience with multiple ESPs, and are fluent in basic tenets of email system architecture
- Are comfortable with HTML & CSS
- Have a proven ability to analyze data
- Are highly attentive to detail when producing deliverables while understanding big-picture objectives and strategy
- Have the ability to communicate and work in a cross-functional team environment to achieve common objectives
- Have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possess excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Have superb time management skills and can prioritize and shift workload in order to meet deadlines
- Should be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Believe in the power of self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy, and positive energy as our team values
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome coworkers
- Are located in the Flatiron District of Manhattan
- Appreciate a sense of humor...especially in a cover letter (wink!)
- Look forward to hearing from you!
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Chief Of Staff
Eric plays a key role in every aspect of the company. He works with the CEO to ensure leaders across the organization are accountable for meeting their goals.
Back to top