Senior Associate - Retention Marketing
Bonobos is seeking a Senior Associate - Retention Marketing to optimize Bonobos’ customer retention marketing engine.
As the Senior Associate - Retention Marketing, you will be responsible for driving our Retention Marketing efforts, from planning/coordination, to creative briefing, deployment, and analysis of strategic opportunities. Collaborating with the Senior Performance Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for increasing customer lifetime value through retention marketing initiatives. You will work closely with other departments (such as Ninjas, Guideshop, Customer Insights, Operations and Creative) as a key stakeholder to increase customers’ satisfaction while closely monitoring customer retention KPIs.
What you'll do…
- Launch and manage the VIP program to retain and nurture top customers
- Design CRM and customer life-cycle communication programs such as on-boarding and reactivation campaigns through various marketing channels
- Develop triggered (e.g. abandoned cart/browse) and transactional (e.g. order confirmation) emails as part of an on-going customer-engagement communication tool
- Manage advocacy initiatives (e.g. referral) to leverage Bonobos’ customers to acquire new customers
- Partner with analytics/insights team to segment customers and analyze behavior
- Track and report on retention KPIs monthly
- Examine retention marketing strategies of key competitors and the overall industry to understand emerging trends
- Have 2-4 years of experience in marketing functions, ideally in B2C e-commerce
- Have exposure to and understanding of full customer lifecycle
- Have experience with AB test methodology
- Are comfortable managing multiple projects
- Have demonstrated ability to analyze data
- Have stellar time management skills and can prioritize and shift workload as needed
- Are highly attentive to detail while keeping the big-picture in mind
- Have exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and can be facile in a cross-functional team to achieve common objectives
- Are excellent at problem-solving and have strong decision-making skills
- Are proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Believe in the power of self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy, and positive energy as our team values
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome coworkers
- Are located in the Flatiron District of Manhattan
- Appreciate a sense of humor...especially in a cover letter (wink!)
- Look forward to hearing from you!
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Chief Of Staff
Eric plays a key role in every aspect of the company. He works with the CEO to ensure leaders across the organization are accountable for meeting their goals.
Back to top