Senior Associate - Direct Mail Marketing
Bonobos is seeking a Senior Associate - Direct Mail Marketing to optimize our print marketing channels.
As the Senior Associate – Direct Mail Marketing, you'll manage the process of direct marketing channels from soup to nuts, including forecasting/planning, creative briefing, vendor management, budget monitoring, and reporting. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Performance Marketing, you will lead our acquisition and retention marketing efforts through direct marketing channels: catalog, postcard, and box insert.
To thrive in this role, you should have a basic understanding of direct marketing, have excellent attention to detail, and be adept at effective decision-making using data-driven analysis. You should be able to lead cross-functional teams in order to collaborate effectively with other Marketing channel leads, Creative, Analytics, Finance/Accounting, Operations, and 3rd party vendors and agencies.
What you'll do…
- Own direct marketing calendar and circulation plan, forecasting, and tracking projections against actuals
- Spearhead creative process, working cross-functionally with merch, merch planning, creative and photo studio team
- Take charge of all aspects of 3rd party vendor management
- Run rigorous A/B tests (audience, creative, and format) to optimize direct marketing tools and increase efficiency of the program
- Communicate analysis of direct mail metrics on a weekly, monthly, and seasonal basis at the program and campaign level
- Manage and monitor direct marketing budget
- Provide inputs to budgets and forecast based on performance history and trends
- Collaborate with Retention Marketing Associate to support CRM marketing campaigns (e.g. reactivation)
- Partner with Operations team to launch and design an effective box-insert strategy
- Innovate in the direct marketing channel by expanding beyond print (e.g. digital catalog)
- Examine direct mail strategies of key competitors and the overall competitive landscape to understand emerging trends
- Have a minimum of 1 year of direct marketing experience, preferably in a B2C company
- Have experience managing 3rd party agencies and vendors
- Are confident with navigating multiple business issues and providing appropriate suggestions/solutions
- Consider yourself entrepreneurial and a self-starter
- Are results oriented and have proven analytical and qualitative skills
- Enjoy working cross-functionally and in a fast-paced environment
- Are proactive, responsive, and responsible
- Are a wiz with Microsoft Suite programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Are extremely detail-oriented (so nothing slips through the cracks)
- Have the ability to multi-task and are comfortable with a fast-paced e-commerce environment
- Have balanced view on performance marketing and branding
- Hungry to learn and take on new challenges
- Believe in the power of self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy, and positive energy as our team values
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome coworkers
- Are located in the Flatiron District of Manhattan
- Appreciate a sense of humor...especially in a cover letter (wink!)
- Look forward to hearing from you!
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Chief Of Staff
Eric plays a key role in every aspect of the company. He works with the CEO to ensure leaders across the organization are accountable for meeting their goals.
Back to top