Real Estate & Strategy Analyst
Bonobos is looking for a Real Estate & Strategy Analyst to help expand our revolutionary Guideshop channel across the country.
As part of our fast-growing Guideshop Team, our Real Estate & Strategy Analyst will be tasked with the execution of pipeline deliverables, ranging from market research to compiling presentation materials, as well as support data and financial analysis for real estate site selection and other strategic projects. In this highly cross-functional role, you will work with many other teams including Guideshop Operations, Planning, Finance & Accounting, Data Science and Technology.
What you’ll do…
- Perform market research, market sizing, competitor research and benchmarking, as well as pro forma analysis for new locations
- Work heavily in Excel and PowerPoint and prepare presentation materials
- Compile all relevant information and analyses for committee approvals
- Manage the reporting of market performance by channel, Guideshop KPIs, monthly hindsights, rent analyses, and landlord reporting
- Liaise between various teams to ensure cross functional alignment throughout the new store development process
- Conduct ad hoc analyses, including financial impacts of operational changes (i.e. store hours, staffing models, etc.)
- Assist with site selection and trade area mapping
- Work on a collaborative team with an “all hands on deck” mentality and get involved with various strategic initiatives and projects
- Have at least 1 year of work experience in Finance or Strategy (retail industry a plus!)
- Know how to tell a story using PowerPoint that can be shared with our board members, investors and senior management, as well as the entire company
- Love spending hours in Excel getting to the drivers of business performance - SO.EXCITING!
- Are always leaning and thinking outside of the box...wait, what box?
- Are looking to join a team that is truly engaging, fulfilling, energetic, quirky and always passionate
- Will be skilled in conducting strategic analyses, ideally with experience in Finance or Strategy, and are looking to trade in your corporate duds for karaoke nights and annual camping trips
- Are highly organized, with an excellent attention to detail
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy, often, over experience
- Work hard because we love what we're doing, but also highly value personal downtime that does not include pants (selling them, designing them, marketing them...wearing them?)
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome coworkers
- Don't believe in fire drills (except literal ones - they save lives)
- Wear a lot of hats and value self-starters and initiatives
- Believe that if you're not measuring it, you can't influence it
- Are excited to hear from you
Back to top