Bonobos is seeking a Production Manager to oversee the execution of multiple product categories from concept to delivery, while maintaining design’s aesthetic and achieving product launch and margin goals.
As the Production Manager, you will manage a high growth business in a very fast paced environment. With strong leadership skills, you will train, motivate and lead a high functioning and engaged team of two Associates, while achieving company goals. You will be ingrained in various functions of the company with a focus on teamwork and cross-functional partnerships, including planning and design.
You’ll get your hands dirty with vendor relations including new vendor development & troubleshooting issues, managing time and action calendars for product categories, owning the sample budget & development ratio, and managing our Seasonal Product Calendar with adherence to all dates & deliverables from cross functional teams. In addition, you will ideally have valuable fabric knowledge and will have the ability to partner with our design team to develop product from season to season, all while ensuring we can actually make the product... and afford it!
- Have 6-9 years of experience in Product Development & Production experience with direct vendor & mill relationships
- Have a minimum of 4 years of management experience leading & managing 2+ team members
- Are able to lead and manage internal and external teams from creative to business functions to achieve results
- Are a systems whiz in Excel, Word, PLM, etc.
- Exhibit strong leadership qualities and you are an effective communicator
- Are always learning & thinking outside the box… wait, what box?
- Are looking to join a team that is truly engaging, fulfilling, energetic, quirky, sometimes whacky and always passionate
- Will communicate with a wide range of personalities, from our domestic and international vendors, to our CEO, to our customers
- Are excited to independently travel domestically & internationally (approximately 20% of the time)
- Are able to formulate seasonal sourcing strategies in order to achieve COGS & IMU goals
- Have the ability to influence process & best business decisions based on strong cross functional relationships & empathy
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy, often, over experience
- Put our customers' experience with Bonobos into every decision
- Want someone that is both creative and detail oriented
- Treat every order as if it is the most important order
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also highly value personal downtime that does not include pants (designing them, selling them, shipping them, etc.)
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome co-workers
- Are excited to hear from you
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Suzanne creates website improvements to make Bonobos’ website user-friendly for customers, develops new website features, and works on back-end technology to help improve Bonobos' admin tool for the Customer Service and Guideshop Teams.
Back to top