Bonobos is looking for a media savvy, high-energy assistant to support our in-house Public Relations team in the day-to-day fun of the fashion and media relations world.
Home to one of the fastest growing and dynamic men’s apparel brand in America, the Bonobos office tends to get a little, shall we say, energized? As Public Relations (PR) Assistant, you can expect anything but an 'average' day surrounded by some of the most talented people in their fields. You will get the opportunity to learn and grow as a junior publicist at Bonobos working on a variety of projects such as product launches, brand events, store openings and more!
What You'll Do...
- Work directly with the PR team reporting directly to the PR Manager
- Support the PR team to ensure smooth running of the division in daily tasks
- Handle sample management, press reporting and clipping, building media lists, maintaining contact databases, and more!
- Proactively pitch press to land coverage on Bonobos and help vet incoming press opportunities that best serve the brand
- Have a year of experience at a public relations agency or in-house at a brand
- Are an ambitious self-starter who’s eager to learn and willing to go above and beyond
- Have experience pitching press and landing coverage
- Have outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Thrive in a fast-paced, teamwork driven environment
- Are detail oriented and can effectively juggle multiple things at once
- Are resourceful and know how to problem solve
- Are a positive person with a go-getter attitude who’s willing to get his or her hands dirty
- Are process oriented and always looking for ways to improve it
- Want to join a team that is always engaging, challenges you, teaches you and will keep you laughing so hard your stomach may hurt
- Believe in the power of self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy as our team values
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but highly value work-life balance
- Believe teamwork makes the dream work
- Will back up our talk with credible experience, compensation, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome co-workers
- Are excited to hear from you
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Suzanne creates website improvements to make Bonobos’ website user-friendly for customers, develops new website features, and works on back-end technology to help improve Bonobos' admin tool for the Customer Service and Guideshop Teams.
Back to top