Bonobos is looking for an ambitious, detail oriented team-player to support the day-to-day activities of the Operations team.
Our Operations team is the hub at the center of many departmental spokes; we help hold the wheel together and move it forward. As an Operations Associate, you will report into the Operations Manager and be an integral player across all lanes in the company from Accounting to Merchandising to Guideshops and Production. Initially, your focus will be to help manage our inbound process, from tracking product shipping from vendors to troubleshooting exceptions in the receiving process at our warehouse. Other responsibilities might include assisting our eCommerce Operations team with product catalog updates and supporting our Ninja team with customer inquiries related to outbound orders and returns. You will also become a power user on a number of operations, inventory and fulfillment systems. Let's be honest, though; we're still a young company that thinks like a start-up so you're likely to wear many hats and get your hands dirty in a multitude of ever-evolving tasks and projects that we just can't possibly fit in this job description.
What you'll do...
- Manage inbound logistics for shipments going to our warehouses which includes monitoring vendor communication to obtain packing slips, tracking inbound shipments, and ensuring our warehouses are set up to receive our product
- Manage day-to-day fulfillment operations including prioritizing receipts, updating our delivery calendar, and resolving receiving issues
- Be the point person for product delivery and stocking questions for other members of the product launch team
- Own the inbound metrics and look for ways to reduce inbound exceptions while holding our warehouses accountable for receiving deliveries within SLA
- Have experience in operations and are excited to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty
- Are passionate about working with a team that believes in what they do
- Can problem solve and think strategically in the moment when things don’t go as planned
- Can count the number of dimples on a golf ball
- Will utilize the time you give us to supply quality work that will teach you plenty along the way
- Are willing to complete the same task over and over while coming up with ways to improve the process
- Have an interest in our company, whether you knew about us before this moment, or not
- Can jump right into the middle of a project (with direction) without feeling overwhelmed
- Have, at some point in life, worn clothes
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy, often, over experience
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome co-workers and the rare tribal atmosphere that values individuality
- Are excited to hear from you
Back to top