Bonobos is looking for an ambitious, detail oriented team-player to support the day-to-day activities of the Operations team.
Our Operations team is the hub at the center of many departmental spokes; we help hold the wheel together and move it forward. As an Operations Associate, you will be an integral player across all divisions of the company. Initially, your focus will be to manage our outbound volume - ensuring day to day fulfillment goes smoothly for our wholesale, web, and Guideshop business. The day to day might include assisting with openings of our new Guideshop locations, supporting our Ninja team with customer inquiries related to outbound orders, and helping prepare our company for the biggest fulfillment holiday of the year… Cyber Monday! You will also become a power user on a number of operations, inventory and fulfillment systems. Let's be honest though, if you need a rigid job description, this probably isn't the opportunity for you.
This role will report into the Operations Manager and work with other lanes across the company from Accounting to Planning to Guideshop teams and Production. As part of the fastest-growing apparel brand ever launched on the internet, you will be able to get your hands dirty in a multitude of ever-evolving tasks and projects.
What you'll do...
- Manage outbound fulfillment of purchase orders to all wholesale accounts. Partner with the Wholesale and Production teams to ensure orders ship in full, by the cancel date.
- Manage order allocation in our ERP, and work with the wholesale and tech team when needed to set up new customers and update allocation rules.
- Oversee day to day outbound fulfilment of the e-commerce business. Work with internal partners to prepare the fulfillment centers for high volume sales, including Cyber Monday.
- Partner with the Planning team to ensure shipments of samples to the 35+ Guideshop locations are fulfilled and deliver on time.
- Be the point of contact for our third-party fulfillment centers on everything outbound – ensure they have volume projections, priorities, and consistently meet SLAs. Provide them with quick resolution on any order issues that arise. Lead weekly fulfillment calls and travel to the FCs as needed to resolve open exceptions and assist in spearheading new business initiatives.
- Ensure inventory in the ERP stays synced with the inventory records of our fulfillment centers. Resolve discrepancies as they arise.
- Are passionate about working with a team that believes in what they do
- Are extremely detail oriented and methodical
- Can problem solve and think strategically in the moment when things don’t go as planned
- Are willing to complete the same task over and over while coming up with ways to improve the process
- Will utilize the time you give us to supply quality work that will teach you plenty along the way
- Have an interest in our company, whether you knew about us before this moment, or not
- Can jump right into the middle of a project (with direction) without feeling overwhelmed
- Recently (1-3 years) received your Bachelor's degree and are excited to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy, often, over experience
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome co-workers and the rare tribal atmosphere that values individuality
- Are excited to hear from you
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Suzanne creates website improvements to make Bonobos’ website user-friendly for customers, develops new website features, and works on back-end technology to help improve Bonobos' admin tool for the Customer Service and Guideshop Teams.
Back to top