NetSuite Software Engineer
Bonobos is looking for a NetSuite Software Engineer who is excited to work on a team of Engineers and a Product Manager, and build our next generation ERP system by creating integrations with our Ruby on Rails backend.
Bonobos is (proudly) the largest born-on-the-Internet men's apparel company in the US and we're (humbly) seeking to reinvent the traditional eCommerce experience. In addition to our website, we pioneered the eCommerce showroom model with the launch of our first Guideshop location in 2011, and have since expanded to 49 locations across the country (and growing!). Our customers are fanatical about our high quality clothes and our world-class customer service, and we’re positioned to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop.
Our team is a scrappy group of 20 engineers who are responsible for a 9-figure business that is growing 40% year-over-year. We get to the best technical solutions by discussing complex questions as a team. We don’t hesitate to change our approach when we hear a better idea. We code review all our changes, pair program when needed and have automated testing that runs with every change. We deploy to production several times a day.
What you’ll do...
- Work on a cross-functional team of other Engineers and a Product Manager
- Work on our next generation ERP system
- Build integrations between our Rails eCommerce backend and our new NetSuite ERP
- Deploy code to production multiple times a day
- Help us figure out engineering solutions that give 80% of the benefit with 20% of the work
- Write automated functional and unit tests
- Have at least 5+ years of engineering experience
- Have at least 3+ years of NetSuite experience
- Have seen what works well and what doesn’t work well in codebases
- Are proficient in one server language
- Like being part of small team composed of UX designers, product managers, frontend/backend/iOS/full stack engineers
- Are excited to learn from those around you and be mentored
- Are a collaborative & close-knit team: our team is NYC-based and in the office because as great as technology is, there are few substitutes for in-person collaboration
- Take pride in our work and share responsibility to see it through from conception to deployment to fixing bugs
- Offer top of the line equipment: your choice of hardware, standing desks, two 27" monitors, and more
- Offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun including bar nights, book club and Camp Bonobos
- Value honesty, transparency and respect
- Are excited to hear from you
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Suzanne creates website improvements to make Bonobos’ website user-friendly for customers, develops new website features, and works on back-end technology to help improve Bonobos' admin tool for the Customer Service and Guideshop Teams.
Back to top